What's new

LBSH about kenshi

Pig Of The Hut, a.k.a., Uncle Bernie, you can join in on this.
Alright i dnt know how many times i hear, "oh kenshi is cheap", or "anyone can win with him, just use bf2", and etc. Now me and others hear these things all the times, and I just wonder, if he's so easy, why dnt the haters pick him up? Kenshi requires one main thing: PATIENCE. Ppl act like he just takes bf2 and you'll win for free, that's a lie. Also the only kenshi who has top 8'd at all the majors is Pig, so how in the world is this character so "cheap" and no one else is doing what Pig is doing with him? Well i'll let yall discuss and tell me why he is so cheap or not and why there aren't more kenshis in top 8s.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Pig Of The Hut, a.k.a., Uncle Bernie, you can join in on this.
Alright i dnt know how many times i hear, "oh kenshi is cheap", or "anyone can win with him, just use bf2", and etc. Now me and others hear these things all the times, and I just wonder, if he's so easy, why dnt the haters pick him up? Kenshi requires one main thing: PATIENCE. Ppl act like he just takes bf2 and you'll win for free, that's a lie. Also the only kenshi who has top 8'd at all the majors is Pig, so how in the world is this character so "cheap" and no one else is doing what Pig is doing with him? Well i'll let yall discuss and tell me why he is so cheap or not and why there aren't more kenshis in top 8s.
couldn't agree with you more wish more people would open there eyes some.

All this Kenshi overreacting is flat-out ridiculous. Kenshi loses to Kabal 3-7, and Kung Lao 2-8. Just because Tom got his ass whooped by Pig's Kenshi doesn't mean the match isn't terrible. This comunity has some of the most bipolar people I've ever seen.
agreed, pig overcomes the bad mus like kabal and lao bcuz he's a good player/ the top kenshi. Not bcuz the mus aren't that bad. I beat detroit at evo with scorpion, doesn't mean that mu isn't 7-3 or 8-2 kabal.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well, I'm the only tournament player that:

A) Said he was cheap
B) Is ACTUALLY picking him up.

Vast majority of all you need is BF2, its the truth, its not patience either, its just reactions. Dont throw out BF2 unless you're positive it will hit/be blocked.

Win.

Also I'd never agree that Kenshi loses to Lao 2-8 either.

A) Said he was cheap

Vast majority of all you need is BF2, its the truth, its not patience either, its just reactions. Dont throw out BF2 unless you're positive it will hit/be blocked.

Win.

haha i respect, good luck foxy. He is a reactions character for sure.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

A) Said he was cheap

Win.

Sounds familiar. Hey guys, remember EasyMac? only back then it was BF1 and it isn't as cheap as what it has become.

REO

Undead
agreed, pig overcomes the bad mus like kabal and lao bcuz he's a good player/ the top kenshi. Not bcuz the mus aren't that bad. I beat detroit at evo with scorpion, doesn't mean that mu isn't 7-3 or 8-2 kabal.
Which is precisely why all these players who think Kenshi is top three don't go over all of his match-ups in depth. They just look at Pig have success and think the character will automatically do that for them. I believe Kenshi is a top six character. But characters like Kabal, Kung Lao, and Sonya / Freddy have it better than him as far as tournament viability goes.

I was the first player to call out the "Kenshi is #2" bandwagon and I'm glad it got exposed hard.