What's new

Launch trailer and E3: what to expect from MK11?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes, and I stole it. Tremendously. You're welcome.
Matter of opinion. Still old new none the less. I posted that news the day after it was revealed and I believe TYM marked it news even, so you're welcome for you're update. They'll most likely use MOTU as possible DLC if the comic does well. I doubt they'll make a crossover game with MOTU however.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Matter of opinion. Still old new none the less. I posted that news the day after it was revealed and I believe TYM marked it news even, so you're welcome for you're update. They'll most likely use MOTU as possible DLC if the comic does well. I doubt they'll make a crossover game with MOTU however.
If you could read instead of just looking at pictures, you’d see that my thread has only little to do with the MotU comic tie-in. It is speculation about MotU being their next game. Not sure why you are so upset about that, as everyone in my thread is having a great time. You should let go of your anger, and join us! Otherwise, you are likely to have a stroke that may leave your face droopy and your penis flaccid. Nobody wants that for you, MKF30. Nobody.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If you could read instead of just looking at pictures, you’d see that my thread has only little to do with the MotU comic tie-in. It is speculation about MotU being their next game. Not sure why you are so upset about that, as everyone in my thread is having a great time. You should let go of your anger, and join us! Otherwise, you are likely to have a stroke that may leave your face droopy and your penis flaccid. Nobody wants that for you, MKF30. Nobody.
I did read and pretty sure you posted the same link and picture I did with the comic, I mean you can pretend this wasn't already posted in regards to the initial news. You even admitted yourself above that you knew about my topic...so the thing about reading goes both ways guy. You're posting concepts which is nice and all but again and I have no issues with that I'm just wondering why you had to make a new thread for this and couldn't add to mine especially since it's TYM news. Or at least give my topic a little credit regarding your info with the comic. Not upset over your thread, just wondering why you didn't acknowledge my thread since you could have just added to mine. lol I'm not angry just a little puzzled when this was already posted that's all lol. I'm far from angry. I appreciate your concern though regarding my anatomy but I'm good in that department last time I checked. At any rate, the concepts based off speculation is cool that being said I asked if the threads can be combined, just to save space plus I posted the initial news, you're posting concepts why not? Mods do this all the time with duplicate/similar topics. At any rate, while speculation is exciting I concur with those who feel it'll be MK 11 more than likely.