What's new

Last Kombat Kast TODAY Before MK11 Launch!

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
omg the shadow priest summon

just wish their animation were just a little longer, seems a rushed one

JINNOCIDE

DAMNI! My boss took my attention from the phone. What was said about the shadow priest thingy ?Question mark?
honestly I wasnt paying much attention too, but Shao summons a shadow priest from MK2 (not the same design, he's similar to Havik with a skull face) to buff him

JINNOCIDE

He seems to have a feminine posture, but that's not a 100% guarantee. I too, can sometimes wave or position my hands in a feminine way and I'm straight as an arrow.
I love people who have this "free spirit" and don't limit themselves with this "boy stuff" and "girl stuff" crap. Do what you feel like doing. I'm a man who loves dancing. It's really awesome feeling doing what I like without feeling I'm doing something wrong.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
First time seeing frost and Kahn gameplay. Really cool they addressed the tower and grind stuff and are on it. Kahn will be my main until Shang comes.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I'm going to avoid it. If anything, the chat room will be screaming spoilers like idiots. And the game is accessible an hour later. I won't watch Shao Kahn, I'll PLAY as Shao Kahn.
I just watched it and he looks good. He is what you expect.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I honestly did not expect a KP1 trailer. I mean, dont you guys see that they're trying to do this run differently this time? I understand why because this era is how devs create longevity of the game by keeping things a mystery until further notice. I may not agree with this practice, but I understand it.

Im just happy as hell we're less than 24 hours to muthafuckin MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAT!