What's new

Last Kombat Kast TODAY Before MK11 Launch!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Hype. Not holding my breathe for it but maybe we will get a KP1 trailer or something. I don't see them spending an hour breaking down just Shao Kahn...unless they plan to do you know who as well but she seems like she is meant to be kept secret so who knows lol

Hype. Not holding my breathe for it but maybe we will get a KP1 trailer or something. I don't see them spending an hour breaking down just Shao Kahn...unless they plan to do you know who as well but she seems like she is meant to be kept secret so who knows lol
Maybe Shang Tsung will get a breakdown since he's the only DLC we know of so far.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
!!!REMINDER!!!

We get a Kombat Kast today y'all! Who do you think they will show off this time ?Question mark?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Quitality, Frost and Krypt
Well, one of those for sure
OOOO bold choices! I think they're gonna just let us explore the Krypt without talking about it. But it does make sense to save the best for last. We honestly dont know anything about the Krypt except its a third person mode.

And they're probably showing off Shao Khan gameplay. It be smart to get ppl to pre-order the game if they havent already.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
OOOO bold choices! I think they're gonna just let us explore the Krypt without talking about it. But it does make sense to save the best for last. We honestly dont know anything about the Krypt except its a third person mode.

And they're probably showing off Shao Khan gameplay. It be smart to get ppl to pre-order the game if they havent already.
Right, I agree
Btw, we’ve seen some gameplay though, leaked of couse.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
would love to see: KP1 reveal, or at least, the 2nd DLC character that we will have ;)

what we gonna get : boring Shao Kahn or Frost gameplay analysis .... while in Youtube you already have thousands of leaked stuff that cover this and even more ! :confused: