What's new

Labbing Kabals third variation, how good is he really?

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I really like restands so I'll give this variation a go.

Do you think one can play this variation in any match-up or should one learn another variation vs a specific match-up?

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
What are Kabal players thoughts on this variation at the moment?

Still a solid variation?
Yup, there hasn‘t changed anything it still can absolutely melt people. Though I don‘t really like using it, it‘s a really boring and lame to play variation in my eyes.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I really like restands so I'll give this variation a go.

Do you think one can play this variation in any match-up or should one learn another variation vs a specific match-up?
The bad matchups don‘t really depend on the variation since it‘s more character specific, but against most of the cast you‘ll do just fine with it.

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I will try this variation out for sure! Sit down, taking my notes and figure this out hehe

Any play I can watch, that plays Speed Demon? Doesn't need to be a top player at all, I just learn alot by watching.

E

Eldriken

I will try this variation out for sure! Sit down, taking my notes and figure this out hehe

Any play I can watch, that plays Speed Demon? Doesn't need to be a top player at all, I just learn alot by watching.
I didn't watch the entire video, but since it's HoneyBee playing against someone, I'd imagine they may have to have some form of skill. Hopefully it helps.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Getting in Kabal’s 3rd variation. Any tips? Do I end every block string into the gas?

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Also like to ask about combos. I see a lot of them end in F4~BF2, but I’ve been able to do B12~DF2 for ever so slightly more damage. Does anyone know which one is more consistent for damage? Is there a specific reason why I mostly see F4~BF2 instead of B12?