What's new

Labbing For Lessons: Exploring Eternal Geras' Combo Choices; Using Grr VS NinjaKilla at KIT

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
This is the premeire of my newest series!

In it, I find specific lessons in specific moments of my match analysis, and consider the players' options in those moments by using my own live labwork.

This video was produced to fit Twitter video length limits.
If you're looking for a longer video with more detail, check my Youtube channel's recent uploads, you'll find a video that contains my entire match analysis stream!

You can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FGMonkeyBizness

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Good shit, it really shows that at any moment we have so many options available and it really depends on what kind of player we are. Sometimes tho I feel like even pros make decisions based on instinct in the heat of the moment more than what is actually logical.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Good shit, it really shows that at any moment we have so many options available and it really depends on what kind of player we are. Sometimes tho I feel like even pros make decisions based on instinct in the heat of the moment more than what is actually logical.
It's true. If you can act instinctually, you won't hesitate, and that's what's most important.