What's new

Kustom Sheeva is my grappler dream

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
MK9 Sheeeva was fun to play and she was pretty strong in a game that was broken(but fun). Here in MK11 we can now use Kustom fighters on tourney mode. So to get the closes feel of Sheeva as possible, I made the Ultimate Sheeva anyone needs. PERIODT!

The Ultimate grappler in MK11
Moves to use: Shokan Snag, Queen Punishment, and Battle Scars

A anti air grab, ducking grab, and a Low grab along with her OH b3 stomp. You have MK9 Sheeva right here on MK11 and you are grappling away and tossing fools all day. I been using this variation today and been tossing people all over. You can deal with any situation when the opponent blocks high or low, or just ducking looking to uppercut a grab attempt. This is my go-to Sheeva for Grappler side.

Zoning
Basically use her Dragon stance and her Enhance Drop and Dragon Spin.

Obviously Dragon stance, Enhance Drop is use for anti zone, and Spinning is for punishing and combos

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Hey Apex
How good is Sheeva? I still haven't purchased Fujin or Sheeva. I have Mileena Rain and Rambo pre-ordered though. The 17th can't come soon enough!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Where do you think Fujin/Sheeva are on the tier list when Customs Drop?

I was watching Fox and NinjaKilla go at it with them but it's not a realistic example of what the average player does with them. I mean they can make any character look OP