What's new

Video/Tutorial KungLao Biggest damage with one bar! 56% & 58% [Midscreen] [By ETC MCFLY]

VIDEO:

@miloPKL, @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING @RiBBz22, @STORMS , @coolwhip , @Braindead , @zaf , @AK RM Blake, @@MoonSpell, @REDRUM , @Edfig81

Sup Guys!

To do this you have to master the technology: Uppercut recovery.

But know I can do a tutorial. (Please indicate).

This is a preview of my latest video and great KL

DeathTouch

Iceman
VIDEO:

@miloPKL, @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING @RiBBz22, @STORMS , @coolwhip , @Braindead , @zaf , @AK RM Blake, @@MoonSpell, @REDRUM , @Edfig81

Sup Guys!

how to master the Uppercut recovery ? do tell please

zaf

professor
@ETC Mcfly from what I was able to see, it seems like you were canceling the uppercut by holding down. after you see the crouch animation you can move ?
or is there something else to this ?

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Wow, amazing stuff McFly!
Nice find on that Uppercut Recovery tech. I always knew you could do a reverse uppercut after a Spin, but I thought there was no way to follow it up with anything.

This gives me some ideas for Sonya actually. Let's just hope this tech also works with others as well. :D

Keep it up, man!

biggabarr

chilling
VIDEO:

Sup Guys!

I`m trying it now but lao wont move after the reverse uppercut what should i do to master the Uppercut recovery.

Wow, amazing stuff McFly!
Nice find on that Uppercut Recovery tech. I always knew you could do a reverse uppercut after a Spin, but I thought there was no way to follow it up with anything.

This gives me some ideas for Sonya actually. Let's just hope this tech also works with others as well. :D

Keep it up, man!

Thanks bro! ;)

So is working with many other characters. Especially for those who do not have good uppercut recovery.