What's new

Strategy - Kung Lao Kung Lao - Using interactions & Crazy Setups In All Modes By ETC Mcfly

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
This is so sweet dude. The issue is a lot of them lose damage rather than gain it. Regardless, I'm the type to throw these out whenever I could just because they look so freakin sick.

Also, using the interactable in Courtyard for J3 pressure is pure brilliance.

I'm going to have to play with some of these things, absorb/study your video a bit more, and I'll post more thoughts at a later date. For now however - NIIICE

Alvhe Feleo

Due tomorrow? Do tomorrow.
This is the kind of stuff that reminds me how much I suck at fighting games like MK and encourages me to try one of my favorite characters lore-wise again. Thank you random stranger.

PS: The voices are quite awkward, the announcer speaks in english but the characters speak in latin spanish, that startles me.:confused:

This is the kind of stuff that reminds me how much I suck at fighting games like MK and encourages me to try one of my favorite characters lore-wise again. Thank you random stranger.

PS: The voices are quite awkward, the announcer speaks in english but the characters speak in latin spanish, that startles me.:confused:
LOL! XD!

I GOT HANDS

Exactly this. Just watching this makes me realise how deep the potential actually is for complex combos in this game, and I don't mean execution wise, he isn't using a bunch of 1 frame links or something silly just a lot of creativity. Makes me realise how little I know about what actually is possible.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Finally got time to watch the whole thing, i gotta say, that is some pretty sick lao shit there.

I the recent weeks i've come to realize we all Lao players are still far away of mastering any Lao variation, that i can tell for sure.

I've think i've been steadily leveling up, so come on guys and climb the ladder with me, the creativity this character has is never ending.

Great shit Mcfly, definitely will try some of these, one thing that i got right away is that throw cancels grants a free jump 2 blockstring, so we may build back the bar we spent.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Great shit Mcfly, definitely will try some of these, one thing that i got right away is that throw cancels grants a free jump 2 blockstring, so we may build back the bar we spent.
Holy shit that is a scary thought. Like uncomfortable sitting in a dark hallway scary.

Finally got time to watch the whole thing, i gotta say, that is some pretty sick lao shit there.

I the recent weeks i've come to realize we all Lao players are still far away of mastering any Lao variation, that i can tell for sure.

I've think i've been steadily leveling up, so come on guys and climb the ladder with me, the creativity this character has is never ending.

Thanks brother! in fact, I think the use of interactions people do not value much. I've been using this in a very positive way in the fight and helps to surprise the opponent.

I GOT HANDS

I'm still working on my footsies, I'll get there tho :p

What do you mean by that last paragraph?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thanks brother! in fact, I think the use of interactions people do not value much. I've been using this in a very positive way in the fight and helps to surprise the opponent.
Yeah, since i've been focusing more and more on the Hat Trick, i've got some setups with it that i start to get the hang of it as the time passes, definitely will share something in a near future.