What's new

Video/Tutorial KUNG LAO [SuperDash New Tech] [Tutorial][By ETC Mcfly]

I leave the video tutorial super dash in MK9! in this case specifically with KL!

This will check with Cyber Subzero, Kano, Sonya, Kabal and many others.

There is a center point in MK9 where you can do many things I'll upload a video soon support this.

Also!! I'm working on a big video.

Hope you like this technology.

;)

Video:

@miloPKL , @xQUANTUMx , @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @HerbaList,@PerfectMindGame , @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING @TONY-T @REDRUM @Edfig81

McFly for president! Your dedication to this game is amazing. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us once MKX is released.

By the way, did you ever release the Kung Lao infinite to the public, you said you discovered some time ago?

just looks like a regular dash to me. seems more like a timing tool than a spacing tool from what i see. i'm probably wrong though, lol. i cant think of a time where i'd use this since i dont usually just hit people with divekick

me, pl and forever king and probably othe kung laos as well were aware of the dash over on a knockdown in the coner with kung lao. Did not know this could be done midscreen and tat it could stuff wakeups like that. This proves a game can be fleshed out in just 2,5 years guys:joker:

coolwhip

Noob
me, pl and forever king and probably othe kung laos as well were aware of the dash over on a knockdown in the coner with kung lao.
Yeah the dash over in the corner is well known. I actually first saw Curbolicious do this at some point in 2012. It only works after ending a combo with plumflower though.

This is super cool though. Props to McFly.