What's new

Kung Lao Spin move

Im having a hard time doing the F, D, F , run move on the 360 controller

Is it just me or are others having the same problem?

any tips?

I have a really hard time doing spin with run on the same side as the d-pad. The nerves in my hands are not yet trained for that, lucky I'm still young! lol

exactly!
i can do it if i press the run button with my right hand, but that sucks! i need my right hand always by the block button.

that´s mean that the block butom is in the left tigger? and the run buttom on the right?...:S that´s why some peoples said that settings controllers is shit :(

no the run button is on the left. its the left triiger or shoulder button.

its a great combo starter plus anti air it sucks i cant pull it off consitently

yeah that´s what i mean "run button on the left and block on the right"... this is the original setting control for XBLA?, and not like the snes version...?

no, that's not what you said originally, I think that's why he's confused.

rzp said:
that´s mean that the block butom is in the left tigger? and the run buttom on the right?...:S that´s why some peoples said that settings controllers is shit :(

Br0ken

Noob
It is difficult on the 360 controller but The other day I did manage to pull off some of the inf across screen (spin hp dive hp dive hp dive spin etc)But when I got to the corner I did f d f run and he stood there and I got uppercutted... :evil:

Derek

Noob
Br0ken said:
It is difficult on the 360 controller but The other day I did manage to pull off some of the inf across screen (spin hp dive hp dive hp dive spin etc)But when I got to the corner I did f d f run and he stood there and I got uppercutted... :evil:
You guys think it's bad for you? I'm left handed. I can't link it more than a few times. What I think I'm going to do is get the DOA arcade stick and mod it for SF config and have run be light kick and block be light punch.

Shock said:
Run should be the triggers and block should be the bumpers.
I'd like to see run and block switch places and have the right bumper be run and the left bumper be block. But hey, that's just me. Maybe if they patch it they'll add button config.

=D

My favorate move. I play on the DOA 4 Stick and i can pop it off pretty easy. It just takes some adjusting to the sticks button config. but once u get it, the spin move and many others are done easily. I love playing Kung Lao with that move. :D

You can pratice with the keyoard/stick/controller to get adjusted, after that you shouldn't have to worry about looking down during the game