Who do you think is in?

• Kung Lao

Votes: 64 86.5%
  • Kung Jin

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It will be Kung Lao. Personally, I'm not a fan of either character. Kung Lao has bored me since day 1 of MK9. All those mirror matches back in the day made me turn off streams. Kung Jin did nothing for me in MKX, either.

I was hoping Great Kung Lao would be in this game considering any character from any timeline can show up.

trufenix

bye felicia
Kung Lao's in. Kung Jin will be back too. Jacqui's back, they're all coming back.

You think they invented all these new characters and plot threads just so they could erase it and do FUJIN again?

E

Eldriken

If either of you two use that word again, you're gone. This is your only warning.

You've both received an infraction for homophobic slurs.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I prefer Kung Jin since I used him in MK X. I think KL is vastly overrated imo. But he's from MK 2 era so he'll spin his way in there somehow.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
If either of you two use that word again, you're gone.
I got your message Kin.

First of, I said "I have nothing against gay people", as in fact I have gay friends. I did not insult anyone here. I was referring, to fiction character.

Second of all:
I don't like you tone of speech. I'm not 12, this is not elementary school, and you are my teacher. We are not Pals either, so we can talk to one another like that.

If you to wanted to point out an mistake, you have all the right to do so, but please, try to keep it polite - I've always thought of you well - you seem like charismatic individual.

On a side note:
I've been on this site, for over 10 years, and I have never insulted a living human being. Please keep that in mind, when you choose your words.

Of anyone got offended, I apologize.