What's new

Kung Lao - Delayed Bullet Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Can someone explain to me how to do Kung Lao's bullet kick after a blocked jump attack? If you JK or JP somebody, it is possible to perform a bullet kick before Kung Lao hits the ground. I've seen it done many times, but every time I try it I can't pull it off. Is there a trick to it?

X820

Noob
dciguy01 said:
Can someone explain to me how to do Kung Lao's bullet kick after a blocked jump attack? If you JK or JP somebody, it is possible to perform a bullet kick before Kung Lao hits the ground. I've seen it done many times, but every time I try it I can't pull it off. Is there a trick to it?
Kick then press up to "unlock" the Dive kick, be fast..

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The actual move for Dive Kick as it is programmed in the game is U,D,HK with a large frame buffer to allow you to simply press D+HK at nearly any point of your jump. By making one of your jump attacks get blocked, you simply press U,D,HK and you get a Dive Kick to come out.

I know this thread is hella old, but I wanted to chime in with this.

Reactions: MKB

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
The actual move for Dive Kick as it is programmed in the game is U,D,HK with a large frame buffer to allow you to simply press D+HK at nearly any point of your jump. By making one of your jump attacks get blocked, you simply press U,D,HK and you get a Dive Kick to come out.

I know this thread is hella old, but I wanted to chime in with this.
lol..

Four years....

Status
Not open for further replies.