What's new

Video/Tutorial Kung Lao: Current advanced MAX Damage Combos (The Deadly Fist)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well, after some days in the lab and capture some combos to Forever King emerged this idea, I tried to investigate further to Kung Lao, but it was somewhat difficult considering tath my friend McFly has discovered most of the material, that is why I dedicate this video to him, for all their dedication to Kung Lao, any doubt consult ;) hope you like.

ETC Mcfly FOREVER KING STORMS

*EDIT: I HAD TO CHANGE THE ORIGINAL AUDIO, SORRY*

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Glass Sword

Nobody
DoctrineDark you are able to create tech out of thin air a rare skill especially this late in the game. Every character you have touched you have discovered something useful for them. This community is in you debt.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
DoctrineDark, absolutely LOVED the music selection. C&C generals chinese themes ftw ! :p. This video makes wanna learn KL... And i hate KL with a passion. That says a lot. Brilliant stuff man.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
To think I was actually proud of the corner combo I made the other day with kung and then here you come making 76% and resets and glitches....... I really like the throw and anti breaker set ups too great stuff Doctrine Dark time to practice :D

DoctrineDark excellent honored by the dedication towards me .. beautiful things in the video and excellent contribution .. I'll take it to make me stronger .. KL has so much to show yet .. things of the hat had a secret .. LOL but there are many more ..

DoctrineDark, Hi sir! I'm based in West Africa,Ghana. Over here, us MK9 fanatics are simply in complete awe of your moves with Kung Lao. It's Amazing!!!! Read somewhere you actually do all these moves with the xbox pad. Wanted to ask whether this is true, cos it seems nigh impossible with that pad!?? But, truly amazing video. could you kindly tell which other characters you do videos for so i can prompt all my friends. Thanks in advance!