What's new

kung lao corner spin

x1 crt

Noob
once u do the infinte combo across the screen how do u to do the spin so it starts the other way? does it have to be in the very corner of the screen?

Derek

Noob
I think he's talking about spinning out of the corner back into the cross screen infinite. Basically when you get them into the corner you yo a SUJK and then dive kick and then spin the other way.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
When you land near the corner you have to make sure that Kung Lao is considered in the corner based on the character's juggling frame axis. You can allow many characters to just slide next to him as they fall and spin them back out. Sometimes you can spin them back out directly under them.

Shock said:
When you land near the corner you have to make sure that Kung Lao is considered in the corner based on the character's juggling frame axis. You can allow many characters to just slide next to him as they fall and spin them back out. Sometimes you can spin them back out directly under them.
and there are a another factor, that is sometimes all this is just... Random...

LI Maverick said:
Illegal Eagle said:
Infintes are gay.. weak game ply
your just mad cause you cant do them HAWHAWHAWHAW
I can do the corner wit Kung Lao.... & the other Reptile
and Kung infinte jugg is gay and weak cheap shit... I dont even want to attempt to do those again. .. I did them back in the day when I was younger dont care anymore about that gayass shit been there done that its weak.. kick rocks! :wink:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Illegal Eagle said:

But if they take actual skill to do and are very difficult doesn't that justify them in a game like UMK3 for example?

I think so personally, the shit that can be done in MKD for example is a joke...fun game but wayy too many easy glitches...Example, Bo any noob can master "dark bo" as most MKD players called him with his brokenness, two hit bo into free throw, repeat...puke plants and is unescapable unlike MK2 subby ground freeze where it doesn't work in the corner, Bo MKD the puke slip works anywhere close, far, near corner....

MKD and MKA infinites are dumb and scrubbish, UMK3 infinites however are 100 times more difficult therefore there's no problem with them.

I do agree though, that shouldn't be your only game and shouldn't resort to just infinites but they're tougher in UMK3 compared to most of the other MK's.

BTW, how could you do the Reptile infinite back in the day when the Reptile infinite was only discovered a few years ago by ded? :lol:

Reptile infinite?

Which one because I can *sorta* do both of them
(the asterisks are so no one jumps on me for saying I can do them, so they assume I think I can do it 100% every time which I can't)

MKF30 said:
Illegal Eagle said:

But if they take actual skill to do and are very difficult doesn't that justify them in a game like UMK3 for example?

I think so personally, the shit that can be done in MKD for example is a joke...fun game but wayy too many easy glitches...Example, Bo any noob can master "dark bo" as most MKD players called him with his brokenness, two hit bo into free throw, repeat...puke plants and is unescapable unlike MK2 subby ground freeze where it doesn't work in the corner, Bo MKD the puke slip works anywhere close, far, near corner....

MKD and MKA infinites are dumb and scrubbish, UMK3 infinites however are 100 times more difficult therefore there's no problem with them.

I do agree though, that shouldn't be your only game and shouldn't resort to just infinites but they're tougher in UMK3 compared to most of the other MK's.

BTW, how could you do the Reptile infinite back in the day when the Reptile infinite was only discovered a few years ago by ded? :lol:
Infintes go way back to MK for snes..... If u knew the codes you could do infinites all day with anyone FYI!!!! :wink: So no they werent discovered just three years ago!!! MK3 UMK Trilogy all same Kid :wink:

MKF30

Illegal Eagle said:
MKF30 said:
Illegal Eagle said:

Infintes go way back to MK for snes..... If u knew the codes you could do infinites all day with anyone FYI!!!! :wink: So no they werent discovered just three years ago!!! MK3 UMK Trilogy all same Kid :wink:

Yes, I'm aware of that. Codes don't count....I'm saying though the Reptile one was discovered only a few years ago by DED I'm pretty certain as he posted about it on MKO as well as on here. I'm certain of this, inifinites obviously were always in there but some of which are only discovered within the past few years is what I'm saying. The ones that I knew existed in which are also talked about on here I'm saying are a lot more legit then the newer MK games in general since I know, I play them all... 8)

I've played MK my whole life believe me, there's nothing I don't already know when it comes to MK or very few things. :wink: Infinites were in there WITHOUT the "codes" yes that's old news but if you do put in the codes like say infinite run for example, you could easy infinite all day with Noob, teleport, run and jab, run and jab, run and jab back and forth just keep doing the teleport to keep it going in MKT for N64/PSX. Surprised most people never talk about that one, it's so easy and silly lol. UMK3 SNES etc you could also do some of these like with Ermac, Reptile among many others lol

Unlimited run code=beyond broken combos lol :lol:

Point is there's infinites in there with or without codes.

Good point I agree... Infintes came with the game :wink: Codes or no Codes. Ive done inf. in Like 97' when the game came out so have others Im sure. I dont bother cause I know I can do them and also that there cheap. It says alot if u can u do them and not use them :wink: If thats all u do, then good for u, Id rather ply sum one else.

MKF30

I'm not a "fan" per-se of comdemning infinites or recommending people do them but I will say this, in UMK3's case(arcade especially) if you can pull those off then I gotta give ya props since they're really tough, most of them anyway.

8)

Personally, if you can do them that's great but if someone "relies" on just infinites and nothing else I'd say in any MK game that's a little weak and should learn more basics, like throwing, pokes, sweeps, turtling etc