What's new

Kung Lao Corner Infinite Completed

Do you think that we´re idiots? showing us hacked combos? xD
nice work puted_ what about using kicks in the air? btw, i use the UMK3 inf (run/jab) in MKII canceling the LP with BL and it work, if you can try to do it (maybe you´re on it xD)

ded

Elder God
olla rhodick ^^

i couldnt get it vs ducked opponent in mk2, only vs stand up, you are sure it works vs duck foe in mk2 too?

Kaiba

Noob
Good stuff.
I nearly have the "other" variation of the inf down. I showed ChaiN about a week ago how the "other" vairation is possible.

Kaiba

Noob
Like in UMK3, Kung Lao can do spin, jp, wiff dive, spin, jp, wiff dive, spin, jp, wiff dive, spin. Or after the third spin, you can do a hat throw for 100%. Due to the damage level of the spin in II and no damage protection, it should only need no more than 4 spins in the same combo. So far it works on the bigger frame characters, Jax and Raiden. And they have to jump into the first spin. It IS possible, just really difficult due to how the spin command buttons work in MKII.

ded

Elder God
yeah shock got a combo like this one for mk2:skom, but i dont think its an inf, 3 spins is the max i think

Kaiba

Noob
After the third spin, it requires a little more tricky timing to get the JP, wiff dive to get the 4th spin to connect, not to mention keeping consistent spacing. I get to that point but goof up and do a SUJK. It helps to start on one side of the screen and try to get to the other.

BTW what is the video elapse point where Shock does one like this?

Kaiba

Noob
I meant at what point in the video does this combo exists?
Also is it done with all the spins midscreen or at least one in the corner? Its been a while since I've seen SKOM.

The one I speak of has all spins done midscreen.

Kaiba

Noob
I've attempted vs Raiden but it'll probably work with Jax and possibly Baraka as well since they have bigger frames.

ded

Elder God
i just talked with ChaiN, you are talking about snes version, not the arcade right? if so, yeah konqrr showed that inf to me in (E) version of the game.

Kaiba

Noob
There could be a way for it to work in the arcade.

1- Characters can be popped really high if done right. In SKOM there is a Kung Lao spin that pops up Jax above the screen. I think it was around the 5:10 mark.
2- If Kung Lao catches the person just slightly behind his spin frame from a jump in, it will pop the opponet up high and not too far away.
3- There is a small window of time where you can get a slight walk-in before attempting the JP, wiff dive.
4- When in the air, the JP should be done at its highest point, with the wiff dive immedatly following. If done to full extent, Kung Lao will do his dive kick with maximum range allowing the opponet to fall just slightly behind Lao's next spin.
5- As long as the second, and likewise thrid, mid screen spin is done where the opponet is slightly behind Lao's spin range it is possible to keep going until victory.

As of now, I cannot seem to find my copy of MacMame so I have no way of testing this.

ded

Elder God
i dont think that you can get more than 3 spins (using the corner) in the arcade Kaiba

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
WOW, sweet DED. Is this easier to do then his UMK3 infinite? It looks like it might be a little bit easier lol at least.

Nice stuff 8)