What's new

Kung Lao Combo Wall by Pain

Rebox87

Noob
hi

Try these combinations on the wall with kung lao.
hope they can be useful.

ps: I apologize if any of these combinations was already made by someone

greetings from chile

gdf

Noob
El idea de estos combos existia, pero nadie los hiso en video. Estos combos podrian ayudar los sub-foros de Kung Lao expandir. Gracias por hacer un video y si puedes ayudar con los discussiones de Kung Lao en los otros temas, nos ayudaria.
(Perdona mi espanol malo, no lo practico mucho)

The idea of these combos existed, but no one has made a video. These combos can help the Kung Lao sub-forums expand. Thank you for making a video, and if you can help with the discussions of Kung Lao in the other topics, it would help us.
(Pardon my bad spanish, I don't practice it a lot)

Lulzlou

Noob
These are pretty sweet looking but I feel like its nothing to waste two bars of meter over. You could used them to show off though lol. It also seems fun to do.

You can easily get the same amount of damage with only one bar. Here I made a quick video showing the ones I try to use in the corner, sorry for shakey hands. I'm really tired lol

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Rebox87 these are the kinds of combos i was doing when i first started playing. i dont mean anything by that, im just saying i went for these kind of teleport combos early on. kinda too much work for what its worth in my opinion though.

Lulzlou good solid combos here

Lulzlou

Noob
Rebox87 these are the kinds of combos i was doing when i first started playing. i dont mean anything by that, im just saying i went for these kind of teleport combos early on. kinda too much work for what its worth in my opinion though.

Lulzlou good solid combos here
Thanks c:
There isn't that much info for Kung Lao on here. I've been making a newbie Kung Lao guide for a few friends but I might put it on here when it's done.

Rebox87

Noob
thanks for the observation and the videos you showed, I will be useful, the idea of ​​this video was to showsome different begun to take advantage of damaging the opponent, and take advantage of using kung laobars if necessary.

on the wall as you can use a combination with low hat EX and achieve 46% damage.

pd: sorry my english, y speak español xD.