What's new

Kung Lao Combo Video

gdf

Noob
They certainly are creative, could you post time stamps for what combo you are doing and what the inputs they are?
Like from 0:18 to 0:22 the inputs are NJP, tele+2, JIP, tele+4. Formatted to look like; 0:18-0:22, NJP, teleport,2, JIP, teleport,4.
Something similar to that.

It would really help so that other people can imitate your combos.

I added annotations in the video for the inputs, I messed them up a little bit but you can see them as long as you hover the mouse over the middle of the screen after the first like minutes of the video lol

gdf

Noob
Alright man, looks well done.
If only these forums (Kung Lao sub-forums) weren't so dead, you could get some mad props for this. You deserve it.

gdf

Noob
Don't worry, come Final Round, you'll get some unnecessary PM's of some guys calling you a scrub for using their moves. lol
You know what I mean.

The community will have a resurgence of members, but also some of those members will be lame in how they act.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
how you look at the technical trap with Ex d,b+2 as shown in the video.That is, we do a combo at the end of it, do 2 ~Ex d,b+2
If the opponent has unsafe wake up attack then we can punish it (if blocked)if opponents blocks then we're going for cheap or throw-combo
You can also do more damage with the help of Ex d,b+2 => Throw ~d => Ex DK => dash 1 => dash 2,4,R1:2

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I've seen this before. The ex ground hat after throw trick? Check posted a video of it on Youtube.

gdf

Noob
It has been posted before, by Pagan doing a midscreen version of this.

HOWEVER, BeginnerOk_TWM has offered an alternative to extending the combo, which is most appreciated.

I have one gripe with the combo, is that it takes two bars in order to pull off. We, the Kung Lao forums, should work together to find out ways to make this even more efficient.(This include BeginneroOk_TWM)