What's new

Kung Lao - 60fps Playthrough

nwo

Noob
I recorded this today, to see if I could even tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps on YouTube. I was playing on my computer desk, which I don't normally do.

It looks like my first round with motaro got cut off, hah, and I find that out after I upload it, oh well.

EDIT: (more like the entire fight)

nwo

Noob
2x Master play-through, all babies / friendships. Using Kung Lao, 30fps.

At times I wasn't as smooth as I could of been, I haven't played much in the last few weeks.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I can notice it, looks a lot more choppy that what it would be in a live match infront of you. But I'm a framerate whore at the most trivial of times. :p

Btw, what controller was you using out of curiosity?

nwo

Noob
I can notice it, looks a lot more choppy that what it would be in a live match infront of you. But I'm a framerate whore at the most trivial of times. :p

Btw, what controller was you using out of curiosity?
A custom arcade stick, that I built. Kung Lao is a dream on stick.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
A custom arcade stick, that I built. Kung Lao is a dream on stick.
Yeah I suspected as much. I don't think you dropped a single spinfinite lol. My execution is kinda inconsistent anyway, I can karajab fine but I still can't get Cyrax's D.LP air grab throw follow up down :S

One more thing, did you build it with a typical MK cabinet button layout or a traditional 6/8 button?

nwo

Noob
Yeah I suspected as much. I don't think you dropped a single spinfinite lol. My execution is kinda inconsistent anyway, I can karajab fine but I still can't get Cyrax's D.LP air grab throw follow up down :S

One more thing, did you build it with a typical MK cabinet button layout or a traditional 6/8 button?
The arcade cabinet layout. Yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of switching from PS2 pad to stick. So I've come a long way, far surpassing my ps2 pad abilities a long time ago.

If you wanna see a pic of my sticks, here...just scroll down.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/75228/check-out-my-new-arcade-stick-no-image-quoting/p508