What's new

KUNG LAO - 56 HITS Highest Combos!!! (New World Record!!!) (No reset - no infinite)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
It's the best you can do with this completely bland combo system that allows zero creativity.

John, if you'd knew me, or had the opportunity to have a beer with me, and by any chance, you would've managed to drag me into talkin' about the downsides of this particular game, you'd see that I would get frustrated within minutes because when I started to play this game, it felt like I was playing a beta version, in a very early stage. IMHO: I see this game as game for disabled people, who are manually and mentally incapacitated. It resembles MKII combo system, at best.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
John, if you'd knew me, or had the opportunity to have a beer with me, and by any chance, you would've managed to drag me into talkin' about the downsides of this particular game, you'd see that I would get frustrated within minutes because when I started to play this game, it felt like I was playing a beta version, in a very early stage. IMHO: I see this game as game for disabled people, who are manually and mentally incapacitated. It resembles MKII combo system, at best.
Haha, oh I agree 100%!

I remember your last video dedicated to MKX Tempest - I would be very surprised, if you would like this combo system at all. Believe me, we are on the same page here, and many would agree on it as well.
I know bro!! And this current system has an undertone to what new games are looking for.