What's new

Kryptonite Council Pod Cast Sonic fox, Reo, m2dave, Pig, Tom Brady, Woundcowboy

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Prepare the juice canons

Kryptonite Council
Part 1 with KOH

Part 2 with Big Leg Tournament

Part 3 please note that this part is not really the Kryptonite Council anymore as Reo, fox and some have left and others joined. I'm only posting this because it feels awkward leaving things at part2 conclusion. Also sorry for the politic discussion although the heat on YouTube has been 1/10 which is good lol. Those views are mine alone and do not represent the players involved.

Let the juice flow

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So I can't be too mad at Cowboy cause he's the first top player to actually acknowledged that Pyro Tanya has some of the worst damage in the game.

Some one remembered she existed. ;-;

Thank you @cR WoundCowboy

Edit: Also Buffalo is a dirty big leg counter picker. All you had to do was hit Kenshi with a leg once then duck the rest of the match as long as there wasn't a mid interactable. Boooo. De-mod him

ando1184

Noob
@Pig Of The Hut Next time you do one of these, can you have just a koth or random matches going? I feel the council kinda took away from the hype matches and big leg experience since normally you focus on commenting when you host events like this and the commenting just makes it more exciting IMO. The podcast was good too, just distracted from the other stuff. That's how it was for me anyway?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut Next time you do one of these, can you have just a koth or random matches going? I feel the council kinda took away from the hype matches and big leg experience since normally you focus on commenting when you host events like this and the commenting just makes it more exciting IMO. The podcast was good too, just distracted from the other stuff. That's how it was for me anyway?
Big leg was 34 mins out of a 5 hour podcast

It was a KOH