What's new

Kryptic Championship MKXL Online Tournament (PS4)

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Kryptic Championship was started by myself in July 2016 as an offline E-sports event here in Jamaica. This was my way off keeping the E-sports scene alive here on our small Caribbean Island. It was a great success and I want to expand this brand to all players across the globe and this time around I am hosting an online tournament for MKXL.

This tournament will be played on PS4 only and it will be a weekly online tournament series starting on Sunday, November 6, 2016 and continues every Sunday after until December 18, 2016.

Top 8 Kombatants will be awarded points as follows: 1st - 150 2nd - 125 3rd - 75 4th and 5th place - 50 points 7th to 8th place - 25 points. The Kombatant with the most points at the end of the tournament series will win a Prize.

FREE to enter.

For anyone interested in been apart of this tournament please sign-up here for Week 1- http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/6w8JtEMnlY or message me on PSN - JaiysonX to sign up

General Rules are as follows:

Tournament starts at 12pm on Sunday (subject to change)
A room will be created with the name 'Kryptic Championship' and all Kombantants should be present in the room at start time.
First to 3 sets
Winner character and variation lock but Loser can change characters
Random stage select
Top 8 will be streamed
All players should report all scores to me on PSN at the end of their match - PSN: JaiysonX

This is our little version of Kombat Cup for the Jamaican scene. :D