What's new

Guide Krypt Guide (W.I.P.)

Coordinates, please?
enter spider nest, go to end of long room, chose left tunel, on right side (end of room) of next room you will find passage to cementary (near kung lao hat, and entrance to place where you can cut rope, and get acces to small island with spider eggs like chests)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Right so;
First of all, sorry this has not been updated in a while.
I fractured my right hand so basically I can't type properly at the moment.
I can't really use my right hand much (I'm right handed too).
Typing this already is kinda hell, cause it's so awkward doing this with mainly my left hand, since my right hand is splinted.
On the bright side, the fractures are not that severe that I require surgery fortunately.
Next week I have to come for a checkup and see if I can get the splint removed so all I can do is wait at the moment while my console is collecting dust too :(

Lokheit

Noob
Right so;
First of all, sorry this has not been updated in a while.
I fractured my right hand so basically I can't type properly at the moment.
I can't really use my right hand much (I'm right handed too).
Typing this already is kinda hell, cause it's so awkward doing this with mainly my left hand, since my right hand is splinted.
On the bright side, the fractures are not that severe that I require surgery fortunately.
Next week I have to come for a checkup and see if I can get the splint removed so all I can do is wait at the moment while my console is collecting dust too :(
I can help making a post about it if you want, you would only need to copy/paste it on the opening posts. I have the whole list of items at hand so if you need some help just tell me.

And I hope that hand gets well soon so you can not justy type but also anjoy the game :)

I haven't played the game yet, my computer can't handle and I'm thinking in update it or just buy a new console..
So I was boring and in the sounds of the game it has 2 ralated to secret chests. some one found them or does it somethig to do with timed chest?
There are also 3 for scares: scare atteck, scare fail, and scare success. There are a "monster" like in MK9 Krypt?
Just in case someone cares, these are the sounds I'm talking about:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pn1ozqsdglzdga0/sounds.zip

Lokheit

Noob
I haven't played the game yet, my computer can't handle and I'm thinking in update it or just buy a new console..
So I was boring and in the sounds of the game it has 2 ralated to secret chests. some one found them or does it somethig to do with timed chest?
There are also 3 for scares: scare atteck, scare fail, and scare success. There are a "monster" like in MK9 Krypt?
Just in case someone cares, these are the sounds I'm talking about:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pn1ozqsdglzdga0/sounds.zip
There are multiple scares and everytime one appears you get a quick time event (that's where the success or fail sounds go).

There are multiple timed chests that appear only at specific times and make a sound when they appear or disappear.

One of the latests patches introduced a krypt chest counter so we can now be sure 100% of how many chests are in each area (only the first area contains 1 more chest than listed in the map, probably because of the "example chest" in the krypt tutorial).

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I can help making a post about it if you want, you would only need to copy/paste it on the opening posts. I have the whole list of items at hand so if you need some help just tell me.

And I hope that hand gets well soon so you can not justy type but also anjoy the game :)
Feel free to do so.
At the moment I can't really do anything, so every help is appreciated.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
So, does anyone have a link for what amounts to bet on the Gambling Statue to unlock all items from there?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
So, does anyone have a link for what amounts to bet on the Gambling Statue to unlock all items from there?
I read somewhere, don't remember where, to bet around 5000 each time and you should (eventually) get everything you need. Been working for me so far.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I read somewhere, don't remember where, to bet around 5000 each time and you should (eventually) get everything you need. Been working for me so far.
Oi, mate, I love you (figuratively; don't get creeped out). I did your tactic and I ended up getting the 6th Brutality for both Kotal Kahn and Kano! Thanks man! :D