What's new

Krypt chests

Anyone else only getting forge material? I’ve reset the krypt six times since Ultimate released and I mostly unlock forge materials and not the good items for the more powerful konsumable recipes. I’ve also noticed that i no longer get any whole tower konsumables.

Amirluc

Kaballin'
Anyone else only getting forge material? I’ve reset the krypt six times since Ultimate released and I mostly unlock forge materials and not the good items for the more powerful konsumable recipes. I’ve also noticed that i no longer get any whole tower konsumables.
Yeah I get the same thing. Very rarely I’ll get some artwork though. As for the tower konsumables, I get those by giving 50,000 koins to the shrine.

Yeah, I’ve fully tapped out the Krypt, except for the randomly placed Kronika vaults, the 24 hour events, and some Kollector trades (and maybe some forge recipes, but I don’t care at this point).

I’ve opened just a small area of chests so I can replenish them to see if there’s anything new coming in, but I don’t think they’re going to add much other than more events and forge stuff

Art Lean

Noob
I've emptied it, filled it, emptied it, filled it, emptied it... I literally get nothing but konsumables and augments anymore and haven't for months, yet there's apparently still a Cetrion skin locked behind a Soul Chest I've never unlocked. Very strange. I don't care enough to fill it up yet again and spend half an hour wandering through it trying to see if it's there this time.

So Krypt events started giving KL gear?
Yes the last two events have been big bundles of KL gear, there was also the small reward bundles of two KL rewards they'd been doing for a few months since the original Krypt Events ended.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I've emptied it, filled it, emptied it, filled it, emptied it... I literally get nothing but konsumables and augments anymore and haven't for months, yet there's apparently still a Cetrion skin locked behind a Soul Chest I've never unlocked. Very strange. I don't care enough to fill it up yet again and spend half an hour wandering through it trying to see if it's there this time.

Yes the last two events have been big bundles of KL gear, there was also the small reward bundles of two KL rewards they'd been doing for a few months since the original Krypt Events ended.
OMG

can i get some Kytinn skins ??? test your luck tower maybe ??? meteor tower ??/

Art Lean

Noob
OMG

can i get some Kytinn skins ??? test your luck tower maybe ??? meteor tower ??/
Kytinn skins are definitely in the Meteor tower, Skarlet's 'Mosquito' appeared for me the other day (however I'd already got both colours from the actual KL already) along with Kotal's stag beetle.

The Golden Krypt events have been purely gear and brutalities.

Last edited: