What's new

Krushing Blow Combo's Changed?

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
OK, so in the beta I could land THREE KB's in one combo as Scorpion. In the final game, it seems I am unable to. Did they change the requirements?

For instance. Getting a d2 KB with Scorpion could be linked into f3,4 KB, cancel into amplified spear, cancel into 2,1,2 KB making it three KB's in total within one combo, all because the combo started as a punish.

Now, after the d2 KB, the f3,4 KB doesn't work even though the combo starts with a punish. Similarly, Sub-Zero's amplified Shoulder Charge special KB's if its a counter/punish but if this is at the end of a combo that started as a counter/punish, it won't KB. Like, wtf!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
They changed it so that KBs that trigger based on counter/punish don't all trigger in one combo, yeah. You only get the krushing blow with the move that you actually land the counter/punish with.

KyleKasady

Hellspawn
it's really weird. I saw K&M's video with 500+ damage today, I remember Shao Kahn landing two KBs in one combo. Maybe, one for punish, another one with different requirement met?