What's new

Kronika skins missing

Art Lean

Noob
i wonder if this time around that they add new costumes for the dlc characters in KL. even though ive completed all kl i still plan to play for the time krystals. hopefully they add something new as well
There's still gear they've not added back into the game that originally appeared in the gear lists when Aftermath was released, but were then removed with the patch that followed. They were all marked with '???' at the time (and I only took screenshots of a few) but at least two of those, Frost's 'Ice Demon' power array and Skarlet's 'Red Priestess' mask were added as KL rewards this season, so I expect the other gear will come out in the near future like these:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
There's still gear they've not added back into the game that originally appeared in the gear lists when Aftermath was released, but were then removed with the patch that followed. They were all marked with '???' at the time (and I only took screenshots of a few) but at least two of those, Frost's 'Ice Demon' power array and Skarlet's 'Red Priestess' mask were added as KL rewards this season, so I expect the other gear will come out in the near future like these:

i have all of jax guns(thumpers) but in the new season there is a new gun!!! i cant even view it in the kustoms. whats up with that?

Art Lean

Noob
The Kitana skin ('Another Lifetime') from this tower is currently in the store right now if anyone's still after it. No sign of Jade yet though.