What's new

Kronika golden vault

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the kronikas vault will ever repeat old ones again?

I had the game on xbox but now I'm moving to playstation and losing all my hard earned gear , I know that they redid some of the earlier ones for a second time last year.

Art Lean

Noob
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the kronikas vault will ever repeat old ones again?

I had the game on xbox but now I'm moving to playstation and losing all my hard earned gear , I know that they redid some of the earlier ones for a second time last year.
Jax’s arms appeared again two weeks ago (only notified on Ed’s Twitter so you’ll have to keep an eye on that), so they seem to be! Fingers crossed you’ll get them all again soon.

Art Lean

Noob
Few, thats a relief, ill have to follow his twitter, tbh I only play shao kahn, did you notice if he's was repeated recently?
Not so far (at least as far as I'm aware), however since Jax was the original first golden krypt event, they may be following in numerical order so perhaps in the next few weeks?

On the plus side though with Shao Kahn (unlike with Jax's arms), at least his set of classic gear pieces from the golden event are simply alternative shades to gear readily available. The skin 'Centaurian Krusher' skin combined with the 'Kahn of Kahns' helmet are decent placeholders to kit your character out with until the event is reissued.

Not so far (at least as far as I'm aware), however since Jax was the original first golden krypt event, they may be following in numerical order so perhaps in the next few weeks?

On the plus side though with Shao Kahn (unlike with Jax's arms), at least his set of classic gear pieces from the golden event are simply alternative shades to gear readily available. The skin 'Centaurian Krusher' skin combined with the 'Kahn of Kahns' helmet are decent placeholders to kit your character out with until the event is reissued.
Thats a very good point, ill try and keep an eye out, and thanks for posting the twitter link

Art Lean

Noob
Few, thats a relief, ill have to follow his twitter, tbh I only play shao kahn, did you notice if he's was repeated recently?
Don't know if you've seen it in the MK11 notifications yet, but it says today that the Shao Kahn one is going to be back soon. Probably in a couple of days I expect, so keep an eye out! :)

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
The Shao Kahn Golden Krypt event is currently live again Shepheadsfoot, in the courtyard upstairs behind Shang's throne. Get it before it's gone!