What's new

Krayzie Night Fights! (Friday Night!)

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Administrator
Due to getting sick, and then working right after that. I'm still in the garage, so I may be able to host another "Krayzie Night Fights."

Casuals and Tournament, who is down for this? If someone else wants to host, I'm also down for that. :)

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Due to getting sick, and then working right after that. I'm still in the garage, so I may be able to host another "Krayzie Night Fights."

Casuals and Tournament, who is down for this? If someone else wants to host, I'm also down for that. :)
Well, I was hoping we could all agree on having a tournament at my place again the upcoming Monday or Tuesday. Should we have both Friday and M or T, or just one? Or would you be able to show up on either day? I do know that some guys can't make it at night

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin

Friday as in today, or next week? I have to work both fridays, but may be down to pop in for some mk (if it starts early enough.) Sick of the booty sweat, looking for the raw tech. ;)

Krayzie

Administrator
Well, I was hoping we could all agree on having a tournament at my place again the upcoming Monday or Tuesday. Should we have both Friday and M or T, or just one? Or would you be able to show up on either day? I do know that some guys can't make it at night
Yeah, if you want to host lets do it.

Lets just see what day people are available to show up. I can do any day.

Friday as in today, or next week? I have to work both fridays, but may be down to pop in for some mk (if it starts early enough.) Sick of the booty sweat, looking for the raw tech. ;)
Didn't actually give a date... lol When you are you available for casuals? We can probably make it a Sunday or Monday.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin

Didn't actually give a date... lol When you are you available for casuals? We can probably make it a Sunday or Monday.

I can probably do a few hours in the morn on a Monday sometime. IDK

Saltea Moonspell

"I'm a zoner, with ma boner"
Premium Supporter
Hey guys, I know this might sound ridicules to You but since MK X is on the door step, Could You host MK9 on PC - I could get down few European players and we could do some international casual or MM if You guys would be up for it - just a thought!

Airvidal

Do you work the upcoming Monday the 5th? We could play MK during the morning in The Tenant's honor and play Injustice after noon.

@Moonspell So you mean you guys live here in SoCal or are you talking about online?

Saltea Moonspell

Premium Supporter
Do you work the upcoming Monday the 5th? We could play MK during the morning in The Tenant's honor and play Injustice after noon.

@Moonspell So you mean you guys live here in SoCal or are you talking about online?
@Airvidal, unfortunately I am talkin' about online. I heard that the connection isnt that bad with SoCal from a friend of mine who had the opportunity to play with insuperable, Reo and few others.

I never thought about before because i was playin' on PSN and as we all know PS has region lock. Besides soon MK:X will come out and we all will forget MK9 for a long while, so before that happens I would love to play or at least try to play against SoCal players ;-)

Airvidal

@Airvidal, unfortunately I am talkin' about online. I heard that the connection isnt that bad with SoCal from a friend of mine who had the opportunity to play with insuperable, Reo and few others.

I never thought about before because i was playin' on PSN and as we all know PS has region lock. Besides soon MK:X will come out and we all will forget MK9 for a long while, so before that happens I would love to play or at least try to play against SoCal players ;-)
Tell you what? I could connect you with some of our players the day they come over as I have MK9 on my steam account. I would fight you myself but I never learned MK9 cause the PSN lagged so much for it; ended up dropping it. I'm sure @Son ov Timett would be down to fight you

Saltea Moonspell

Premium Supporter
Tell you what? I could connect you with some of our players the day they come over as I have MK9 on my steam account. I would fight you myself but I never learned MK9 cause the PSN lagged so much for it; ended up dropping it. I'm sure @Son ov Timett would be down to fight you
I am looking forward to it. leave me your steam account and I'll add You or Son's steam account. If You could make this happen then I may be able to get couple good players with me.

Airvidal

I am looking forward to it. leave me your steam account and I'll add You or Son's steam account. If You could make this happen then I may be able to get couple good players with me.
My steam account is Airvidal17 And yes, I'll do my best to make this happen, I'll let you know by Sunday the latest. Meanwhile I'd be down to get some matches in.

Krayzie

Administrator
Hey @Krayzie if you do friday night on the reg I'm down to go. I hate Injustass though... lol I'll play MK and stuff and hang out! Miss you guys.
For sure dude. I'll see if I'm still in the garage by friday. It's been so long I haven't heard daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum! Lol

Krayzie

Administrator

Sup and REO are not from SoCal, they are from NY. I don't think it will be a good connection, but feel free to add me on Steam. It's EGP_Krayzie.