What's new

Kratos Combos Video Thread

P-Dude

Noob
I give a crap! Anyway, I was playing around with these combos (awesome video, btw) and discovered that one of them could easily be improved.

I don't know anything about hitboxes yet (just got the game yesterday) but this at least works on Kung Lao.

One of the combos in the video is: F42 >> F4 helios >> >> F42(hold), 4 [41%]

And I changed it to: F42, 4 helios >> >> F42(hold), 4 [50%]

You need to be real fast on the double dash or else they'll get out of stun, but this increases the damage output from 41% to 50% and IMO is easier to do.

I'll try to get a video of it later today.

EDIT: Apparently this doesn't work after the day1 patch. Since PSN is down I don't have it. :(

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
most people here don't i meant
ever notice how deserted this forum is?

nobody ever posts in the kratos section

it's like Oooh Kratos is banned from tournament
so nobody play him!

REt0X

Noob
Thanks CriticalBits. I love your YouTube videos! I especially loved your video for the demo version of Scorpion. The way you walked through building a combo was fantastic for a beginner like my self.

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark

A recent vid, so properties and damage is current. Nothing new, just stuff I saw listed by Seapeople on MKU and CHECK4900. The music's off the MK CD that came out after MK1, got it from Goodwill, its sweet.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Alright. so....whats bothering me is that kratos is REALLY hated lol. i dont blame anyone, but sadly i dont play with him myself. THOUGH! another thing that was bothering me since i ever TRIED Kratos, is that it seems like no one knew about his dash cancel combos. I saw tylerlantern and check, re making kratos combos to do a max damaging meter combos of 76% percent and 71% just recently.

will, what if i told you that u can do 90% combos with 3 meters? or lets see....55% Meterless BNB?
here's a quick video I made, about Kratos Dash cancel in combos, and others. hope you all like it

Video notes:
"In here, you will see and understand what is Dash canceling. because of dash canceling, Kratos can deal more damage without the use of a single meter. A single Meterless BNB can hit up to 55%. So imagine the possibilities of adding Enhanced attacks?

Dash cancel can be used as Anti wake up, Footsies, Pressure game, and greatly enhances Kratos Combo Ability.

This is something i knew from months ago. I tried to make a Project learning Lab for Kratos, sadly nobody loves him as much compared to the other roaster. So i decided to make this small vid, just to talk about Dash cancel SPECIFICALLY ,were a lot of people dont know about it so far.
Watch and enjoy. hope this video was helpful or new to you."

Transcript will be out soon.