What's new

Kratos armored Hermes dash cancel

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm playing mostly Rain, and I started Kratos to kill all those massive kabal players on the online.

I've notice that his ex hermes dash is armored, not as long as Rain but still we can do some sort of anti wakeup attack and anti poke pressure mixing up ex-HDc into f4 punish and stuffs like that.

I will make a video about it, I think Kratos has more potential than we expect til now.
This can truly change his metagame imo.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Pokes > parry and parry is punishable.

Also, parry doesn't work against Kenshi's wakeup for example ;) With the armored HDc, you can eat the kenshi's charge and f4 him for +45%.

So, a Kratos Flash Parry? Why not just parry?
Because a Flash Parry is capable of avoiding pokes and Kenshi's astral energy specials, unlike the Golden Fleece.

I'm playing mostly Rain, and I started Kratos to kill all those massive kabal players on the online.

I've notice that his ex hermes dash is armored, not as long as Rain but still we can do some sort of anti wakeup attack and anti poke pressure mixing up ex-HDc into f4 punish and stuffs like that.

I will make a video about it, I think Kratos has more potential than we expect til now.
This can truly change his metagame imo.
Kratos has a high-learning curve, yo.

I'm sorry to inform you, but this is already widely known among whoever pays close attention to the Kratos sub-forum. :_;

Look at 2:37 into the video.

Video notes:
"In here, you will see and understand what is Dash canceling. because of dash canceling, Kratos can deal more damage without the use of a single meter. A single Meterless BNB can hit up to 55%. So imagine the possibilities of adding Enhanced attacks?

Dash cancel can be used as Anti wake up, Footsies, Pressure game, and greatly enhances Kratos Combo Ability.

This is something i knew from months ago. I tried to make a Project learning Lab for Kratos, sadly nobody loves him as much compared to the other roaster. So i decided to make this small vid, just to talk about Dash cancel SPECIFICALLY ,were a lot of people dont know about it so far.
Watch and enjoy. hope this video was helpful or new to you."