What's new

Question Kouncil of Kenshi: A Conference to Discuss the Blind Swordsman?

Would a Skype conference of Kenshi mains be beneficial to our community?

• Sounds good! When should we do it?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Well, not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol wut just bf2

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Are you guys recording this? I doubt I could offer anything that you guys don't know but I'd like to hear it if I can.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
What about talking to pherleece about running on Kenshi special show? Since the woolay show is ending I think he wants to stream some other stuff on monday nights.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
If you don't know...I cling to Internet fame on pigs coat tails as his offline sparring partner.
fly go ahead and add me on skype ok? noob.saibot999

I have to teach a later class tonight so I`m anticipating arriving at home around 9eastern. But I dont know when we`re actually going to do this. Can you see if pig is good for 9 or 10 maybe?

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I am still trapped at work, and am unsure if I will make it to the Skype call tonight. Please continue on without me, if this is the case.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
fly go ahead and add me on skype ok? noob.saibot999

I have to teach a later class tonight so I`m anticipating arriving at home around 9eastern. But I dont know when we`re actually going to do this. Can you see if pig is good for 9 or 10 maybe?
Added. Just let me know what time to jump on

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
GamerBlake90 what is your stream URL? What time is this going down? If I want to join the call instead of just listen at some point who do I PM my info to?