What's new

Question Kouncil of Kenshi: A Conference to Discuss the Blind Swordsman?

Would a Skype conference of Kenshi mains be beneficial to our community?

• Sounds good! When should we do it?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Well, not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol wut just bf2

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'd like to but it's hard for me to schedule a time, ask blind man lol

My availability comes down to family, work, etc

What time u thinking?

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood

What time u thinking?
Yeah fucker responds to my texts on Skype like 6 weeks later. I still have questions to ask you about Dallas mr piggol

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.

What time u thinking?
I, more or less, wanted to see if there was interest before I set up a schedule. Lets see how many participate.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It'll be done maybe. Still have no clue what I'm doing later today or tomorrow. If I'm not watching that new Lincoln movie with my history class today ill call you after I sell skyrim if your hammy ass is on Skype
For work I'll be in bed really early tonight and tomorrow buy I'll be back to my usual late night self Sunday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
For work I'll be in bed really early tonight and tomorrow buy I'll be back to my usual late night self Sunday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
I wana say I won't be up late Saturday cause of my tournament Sunday but ill probably be up till 4 am like every night this past week.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Glad you can join us for this little get together. :D

Tolkeen ? What about you?
Thanks for the invite, and although I would love to get on a conference call and just cry my eyes out about some of the shit that blows me up, I'm swamped with school and stuff and wouldn't be able to make time to be on a skype call. I also don't have skype :p, but I am really honored that you invited me. Thank you.

weird question though... what's the topic? Just Kenshi in all his facets?

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Thanks for the invite, and although I would love to get on a conference call and just cry my eyes out about some of the shit that blows me up, I'm swamped with school and stuff and wouldn't be able to make time to be on a skype call. I also don't have skype :p, but I am really honored that you invited me. Thank you.

weird question though... what's the topic? Just Kenshi in all his facets?
Well, one of the reasons I want to do this is to just dicuss what Kenshi mains are using, what they think of certain strategies, a discussion to find the toasty boost, etc. It would just be nice to see what the character community can share with each other, so we can learn from one another.

No problem with the invite. It's clear to see you're dedicated to the character, so I figured you had some awesome input.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Well, one of the reasons I want to do this is to just dicuss what Kenshi mains are using, what they think of certain strategies, a discussion to find the toasty boost, etc. It would just be nice to see what the character community can share with each other, so we can learn from one another.

No problem with the invite. It's clear to see you're dedicated to the character, so I figured you had some awesome input.
I wish I did, most of my knowledge comes from Mayo, Pig, or getting bodied in matchups Kenshi goes 7-3 in against GGA people.