What's new

KORRUPT Klan Thread

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Oh wow I actually know 2 people in this clan. I use to be friends with SolarLunar666 from the Injustice days, and Real_Raiden ive been friends with for years back when we play PSASBR. Didn't know he was in a clan when I played him a couple weeks ago.

How come ive never seen any W2GL tags online yet in the 4 months I been playin this game? :confused:

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Oh wow I actually know 2 people in this clan. I use to be friends with SolarLunar666 from the Injustice days, and Real_Raiden ive been friends with for years back when we play PSASBR. Didn't know he was in a clan when I played him a couple weeks ago.

How come ive never seen any W2GL tags online yet in the 4 months I been playin this game? :confused:
Most of us play on our normal accounts. We use our clan tags for wars primarily.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
God I hate this clan name lol. And it sucks because carnage is actually a super coold dude, same with TC but good lord that clan name.

oaoo94

God I hate this clan name lol. And it sucks because carnage is actually a super coold dude, same with TC but good lord that clan name.
Lol join us and you will see it's not that bad ;) lol jk

Btw I need to level up my shinnok. Let's play a set sometime bro.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
@oaoo94 I wasn't duckin' out last night I swear, lol. I layed down on the couch and started a movie with the wife and the next thing I knew she was waking me up to go to bed. I passed clean the f out.

xxKYUxx

Noob
Hey guy's, I would like to tryout. I'm new to playing fighters competitively,but I believe I have enough potential to prove that I can play with the big boys. my platform is ps4 and gamertag:quaymetsu96

Last edited:

oaoo94

Hey guy's, I would like to tryout. I'm new to playing fighters competitively,but I believe I have enough potential to prove that I can play with the big boys. my platform is ps4 and gamertag:quaymetsu96
cool we will try you out tomorrow. shoot me an add my PSN is KRPT_Techn9cian