What's new

KORRUPT Klan Thread

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
What's up everybody. I'm KRPT_Techn9cian. I'm here to introduce KORRUPT as a clan to TYM.
G
@w2gl_carnag3 and I made this clan with 4 other clanmates collectively.

We've been active for about 2-3 months now. We're about 20+ members strong and we're glad we've come this far. Building this clan from scratch was a challenge to us, but we're making it work and we're happy with the direction it's going in. We hope to interact with you guys a lot on here (Even though CarnaG3 and I are the only one's with TYM accounts so far lol), be it Clan Wars, Tryouts, etc.

Who we are and what we're about.

We're a clan on PSN that's striving to be better and bigger everyday by doing tournaments (Online or Offline), warring other clans, and being respected as one of the best if not THE BEST CLAN!

Want to join us? Here's how!

We require a 3/5 approval from 3-5 of our members when trying out. The tryout will consist of fighting each member available to try you out in a set of FT5 in a KOTH or indivdual 1v1's. If you lose the set don't be discouraged! That does not mean you won't be approved! You can still get approved if the member likes what they saw or sees your potential during the set! If by any chance you don't get approved to join us you can always tryout again. Message KRPT_Techn9cian if you want to tryout.

Ranks.

We have 3 Rankings in our clan based on our players ability to battle in Clan Wars.

ALPHA - Being our strongest players, they are put in the front lines in wars.

BETA - These players will be called upon for times of war as needed.

GAMMA - Players who are still developing their skills or not as active in the clan as needed.

In order for a player to rank up, they must go through a trial and must be approved by every member in that rank. If the required approvals aren't met they will not rank up until they try out again.

Subscribe to us on YouTube!

Find us on YouTube! Just type in KORRUPT so you can see some of us in action!

Want to challenge us!?

Message KRPT_Techn9cian on PSN so we can set up a time and date when we can!

Our Rankings

LEADERS

oaoo94 - KRPT_Techn9cian
KRPT_Karnage

ALPHA
XxDark_Assasain
TATW_Electronik7
addhad - Krpt_addhad
d_-REAPER-_b
snake_eater-290 - KRPT_Snake
KEVODAMAN115
Sweet_Neptune
TwisT_VEnOm
SwagMilk420FTW - KRPT_NamtO
Silvezio
TylerK_
OCreepyO
Juanorrea
VIP3Rxx71 - KRPT_VIP3R

Rolling_Toaster - KRPT_Toaster

BETA
No1Qdell - KRPT_Spratley
AngelofDeath393
SESHSQUAD - KRPT_Sesh
For3verBeserk - KRPT_SaibOT
blank8883
Xsalaiz - KRPT_XSalaiz
NE_8A_DabJr
easykill_45 - KRPT_enchant
CROWNED_FORVER - KRPT_KING
SpxcialJay - KRPT_SpxcialJay
kingjermx
Cooljaxxs38 - KRPT_Jaxx
Spectacularly69 - KRPT_Spectacular
ComplexPersona - KRPT_ShiraiRyu
Tonyjaabreaker

GAMMA
Gremloc1
REAL_RAIDEN
SPACEGI-IOST - KRPT_Anthrax
Tsotei45
Jinzz
NS_Anjelica

BlackHawk251
Xx_sasuke25_xX
D-Manbats - KRPT_Ninja
angrysmurf12
TribeCalledPhresh - KRPTribeCPhresh
Teamdarkskin6
keve77ion - KRPT_Keveiion
xxCHR0N1C

Clan War Record : 4-3

PoTenT - 1-0
MYZTERY - 1-2
INF3RNO - 1-0
oNe87 - 0-1
iMPeCCaBLe - 1-0

Accomplishments

Juanorreah finished 25th at COMBO BREAKER 2016
Techn9cian finished 7th at TOTFC17
Creepy finished 7th at TOTFC17
Snake finished 2nd at Skcorpion86's Elite 8 Tournament
Juanorrhea finished 3rd in Challenger Cup (XBOXONE) #9
Juanorrhea finished 5th in Challenger Cup (XBOXONE) #10
Juanorrhea finished 6th in Challenger Cup (PS4) #10
Silvezio finished 1st at T.F.G.T

Last edited:

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
I peeped a thread that had uprise on it, i thought it meant there was an up n coming player or somethin but then i saw u were a leader lol, do u guys war?
Nah I'm pretty sure you were looking at "Official Uprise Clan Thread" which is our home. We war but not now. I don't think we are totally ready for it. We are still preparing and rejoicing as a clan. But soon enough we will.

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Nah I'm pretty sure you were looking at "Official Uprise Clan Thread" which is our home. We war but not now. I don't think we are totally ready for it. We are still preparing and rejoicing as a clan. But soon enough we will.
Let us know bruh. We ready.