What's new

Video/Tutorial - Konjurer Konjurer tips, Basics, Strats, and Tech by DarksydeDash

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hey guys,

I have been messing around with Konjurer for quite a while now and I found some interesting tech for you all to explore as well as basics everyone looking to pick this variation up.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for my horrible execution and voice in the video, I'm a little under the weather at the moment. :p

-Video Sections (Skip to save time)
  • "Egg- to-Egg" Setup: 0:00-1:24
  • Facehugger Call into Unblockable reset: 2:15-4:09
  • Two Bar combo back into corner and egg call: 5:40-6:48
  • The power of D4 canceled into Drone Drop: 6:50-8:20
  • Advantages of DF3 as an ender: 8:21-8:40
  • D4 into Hard-to-blockable= Free Egg: 8:57-9:16
  • Using Facehugger to make specials safe: 10:05-10:20

@YOMI REO
@Sage Leviathan
@EVB SomeCubanGuy
@HoneyBee
@FROST_
@SkyratiK
@Whackojack
@ROG Moonspell
@Pterodactyl

Last edited:

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
One thing that has helped me infinitely and I don't know if you could do another video, when the opponent actually starts respecting the egg I do f4 db3 which is a really fast overhead/low which gives 14% so I can do 40% meter-less in the corner from it. This can be mixed up with B3 db3 for low/low, but b3 bf4 low/overhead will stop the hugger from connecting *(can work in the corner not consistent). I found if my opponent was blocking from a single attack it was easier for them to block the mix-up, you can kind block high and react to the low because of how telegraphed aliens movement is. Doing a double attack forces them to react twice increasing the chance of them being hugged.

Do you have any tips for keeping the overhead drone in place when using b3? it always moves, making it really difficult to use.

Anybody got a an optimal combo from drone drop midscreen? The njp is really hard to hit timing wise so I've been going u3 f134 egg summon but I feel like I could do more.

I think 3,3 is another good option for ending combos into vortex with he hit advantage it pushes them away as well so might protect us from grabs/some armored attacks.

Last edited:

Brian5524_

"I will rip out your throat!"
I'm also learning this variation, and I have to say... that (1) Into Egg Call then grab!? That was so dirty! I also have another thing for the Alien community, If you're out of bar. End your combos in F1,3,4 because it leads them into an arm our breaking 50/50. They land smack in the puddle where even if they tech roll you can do B3 into DB3 or BF4 then the Face Hugger will reset the combo. For around 44% mid screen for 1 bar. I'll upload it.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Hey guys,

I have been messing around with Konjurer for quite a while now and I found some interesting tech for you all to explore as well as basics everyone looking to pick this variation up.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for my horrible execution and voice in the video, I'm a little under the weather at the moment. :p

-Video Sections (Skip to save time)
  • "Egg- to-Egg" Setup: 0:00-1:24
  • Facehugger Call into Unblockable reset: 2:15-4:09
  • Two Bar combo back into corner and egg call: 5:40-6:48
  • The power of D4 canceled into Drone Drop: 6:50-8:20
  • Advantages of DF3 as an ender: 8:21-8:40
  • D4 into Hard-to-blockable= Free Egg: 8:57-9:16
  • Using Facehugger to make specials safe: 10:05-10:20

@YOMI REO
@Sage Leviathan
@EVB SomeCubanGuy
@HoneyBee
@FROST_
@SkyratiK
@Whackojack
@ROG Moonspell
@Pterodactyl

1) thanks for adding me
2) I watched the whole vid and it was very well in depth
3) your corner combo for the egg to egg is great

Do you have any tips for keeping the overhead drone in place when using b3? it always moves, making it really difficult to use.
Hold the drone call til the scream animation ends..

Anybody got a an optimal combo from drone drop midscreen? The njp is really hard to hit timing wise so I've been going u3 f134 egg summon but I feel like I could do more.
In corner : Drone drop, U3, run, 112, egg plant (20%)
Mid screen : drone drop, U3, run, 11, ex crawl, 112, egg plant (27%)

I think 3,3 is another good option for ending combos into vortex with he hit advantage it pushes them away as well so might protect us from grabs/some armored attacks.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
I tried to look into it myself

Drone drop, B11up4, run, 112, egg plant (25%)
Drone drop B11up4, f23, ex crawl, 112, egg plant (33%)