What's new

Tech - Konjurer Konjurer Corner Pressure/Vortex

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
This Thread is for Konjurer vortex and pressure after knockdowns.

Main combos to setup this tech:
1) J2, B11u4, D1, NJP, J2, J3, u3 (29%)
2) J2, B113(tail flip) NJP, J2, J3, u3 (27%)
3) J2, 12, tail flip, NJP, J2, J3, u3 (24%)
4) B3, tail flip, NJP, J2, J3, u3 (23%)
5) F4, tail flip, NJP, J2, J3, u3 (22%)

After these combos the (u3) grants enough hit advantage to get a face hugger setup without being punished (tested against subs slide). After a couple of times after setting up the face hugger block the opps wake up. Usually they think they can punish. So this will result in the face hugger punishing the slide, allowing one of the setup combos to hit. After the opp begins to respect this they will have to block on wake up. And because aliens OH and L is 17F startup respectfully the opp cannot react, they have to simply guess and its 100% safe either option(tested against subs slide) if you do the tail flip you can be punished it seems the face hugger makes the tail flip -9 and higher on block(not sure why) but if either option hits before the face hugger you are granted another free setup combo. This is basically a option until the opp blocks right and you are left at -4.

If you find more corner tech please post in this living guide.

Last edited:

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
I still like b11u4, 33, 33~close ovimorph. Its safe enough to block reptiles ex slide for wake up, so if you condition them to not wake up and respect it you can get either b3/f4 into his low grab, ex tail flip or grab.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I still like b11u4, 33, 33~close ovimorph. Its safe enough to block reptiles ex slide for wake up, so if you condition them to not wake up and respect it you can get either b3/f4 into his low grab, ex tail flip or grab.

How safe is 33? Ik the F134 is +36.

SkyratiK

I'm pretty sure thats relative to how high they are. I know its plenty safe to block any wake up in the game.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I posted a thread with a similar setup using 112 which is a hard knockdown, cant the opponent tech roll out of this?

colby4898

Becuase you can't loop the egg summon there is 2 ways I end my combos if I want a set up.
Once I get a hugger combo I'll end f134~ db4 (hold) and follow up with b3 bf4 for a hard to blockable Overhead/Low~Overhead
Or if I want the egg out I'll end in f134~ db4 (hold) and use the time that their waiting for the drone and the follow up to summon an egg.

Another setup I do using the egg other than ending in 112 is ending f134 db1, follow up with an b3~db3 or ex db4. If you think they're going to tech toll summon far egg, or if you don't want to have to guess if they're going to roll or not use ex db1.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I haven't thought of using the drone setups, but I'll have too because even on block the drone is -5 so it's a viable option.

SkyratiK

I haven't thought of using the drone setups, but I'll have too because even on block the drone is -5 so it's a viable option.
I definitely have to incorporate it more as well. Its very useful and safe it just slips my mind.

SkyratiK

Thats what I try to do. If its behind them you have b3/f4 into ex slam. If its positioned and timed right you can run in and uppercut the momemt before facehugger connects. If its in front you have options into ex crawl, which isnt as safe but it works if you use it wisely especially if theyre expecting oh slam.

colby4898

Anybody had any success baiting a combo by placing an egg behind them /opponent? seems risky but at the same time could be some smart tech.
I place it behind them to bait tech rolls, and if they dont tech roll I use a string like f12, let the hugger hit them and continue pressure with another string. I think (and don't quote me on this) the hugger is slightly plus on block.

SkyratiK

I have a video up showing some options. Front and behind with low/oh starters, wake up punishes and ideas for roll. Its not really relevant to this thread but I posted it in Sage's guide.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Anybody had any success baiting a combo by placing an egg behind them /opponent? seems risky but at the same time could be some smart tech.
I place it behind them to bait tech rolls, and if they dont tech roll I use a string like f12, let the hugger hit them and continue pressure with another string. I think (and don't quote me on this) the hugger is slightly plus on block.
I have a video up showing some options. Front and behind with low/oh starters, wake up punishes and ideas for roll. Its not really relevant to this thread but I posted it in Sage's guide.

Add me on PSN @ATW_XANAX-TRIP well do some Koth and discuss tech

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
After a FH lands I do a DEEP JI3 instead of s1 to get only the first hit to come out and im left at enough plus frames to do any option, they cant back dash or armor.