What's new

Tech - Konjurer Konjurer Alien EX Drone Glitch 40%!

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
After I figured out how the regular drone glitch works I decided to try the EX drone, no delay, just raw inputs.

With the same properties as the regular drone, trading with Leatherface's EX Saw Throw made it do 40% damage on its own....

It's pretty clear here that Alien's drone has some weird coding problem when it trades it does more damage, I have only been able to do it with Leatherface still, I tried other 2 hitting projectiles but no luck just yet.

Here's what it looks like

NRS please....

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Fair and balanced.
I don't think that it's fair and balanced. This drone shouldn't do this massive damage by its own, for I don't see it as balanced. If someone had to do this, it would end as a sure kill kombo, and I wouldn't see it as fair. :/

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
My Poor Konjurer Baby Pls. You were supposed to be the least Broken of your counterparts :(

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
This happened with Dink when he was playing pretty lady as well, It's more like a leatherface glitch than it is alien's. Go ahead and test trading against leatherface with uprock and uprockets and note if leatherface takes increased damage.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
This happened with Dink when he was playing pretty lady as well, It's more like a leatherface glitch than it is alien's. Go ahead and test trading against leatherface with uprock and uprockets and note if leatherface takes increased damage.
Yeah that's what made me start testing it, it's Leatherface and Alien specific, i tried different combinations for both chars and no luck, it must be some weird bug between the two projectiles.