What's new

Kombo Challanges?

i like challenge tower better. i can come up with my own combos and they will probably be better than kombo challenge combos. but if mk10 has both thats even better. to be honest it can replace story mode. i can experience the story through arcade mode.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
definitely, all figting games need a trial system so one can learn about the game engine. its such a no brainer, god only knows why mk9 didnt have them. instead i spammed away through story mode because i had no way in game to learn the characters. sure, the moves list, i hear you, but no - i dont wanna pause and press down down to get to the motherfucking combo menu. why cant i just press select to see that shit? there must be an interactive learning system to overcome the initial learning phases ESPECIALLY if youre going to force me to play characters i do not give a fuck about. why did street fighter 2 not need a trial system? because i wasnt forced to play a boring ass story mode with characters i dont like. then again, no one forced me to play story mode either - but then how do i know i like Csz or QC????????? HUH???!

kombo khallenge?

kreate a kombo is awesome, i liked finding out my own combos and seein all the crazy stuff people could come up with. something that teaches launchers and the basics would be nice.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
kombo khallenge?

kreate a kombo is awesome, i liked finding out my own combos and seein all the crazy stuff people could come up with. something that teaches launchers and the basics would be nice.
What pissed me off initially was the training mode saying that Johnny Cage's B3 is a launcher which it is, but it instructed it in a way that makes you think that B3 is a universal launcher for all characters.

Garasky

Noob
definitely, all figting games need a trial system so one can learn about the game engine. its such a no brainer, god only knows why mk9 didnt have them. instead i spammed away through story mode because i had no way in game to learn the characters. sure, the moves list, i hear you, but no - i dont wanna pause and press down down to get to the motherfucking combo menu. why cant i just press select to see that shit? there must be an interactive learning system to overcome the initial learning phases ESPECIALLY if youre going to force me to play characters i do not give a fuck about. why did street fighter 2 not need a trial system? because i wasnt forced to play a boring ass story mode with characters i dont like. then again, no one forced me to play story mode either - but then how do i know i like Csz or QC????????? HUH???!
You are right. I wish MK9 have trials as well. But the funny thing is that the combo system for Mk9 is so easy to pull off compare to SF games, I spent some time playing SF4 and SFxTekken recently and can't do the most basic combos consistently. FML haha