What's new

KombatNetwork sponsors EMP’s KDZ & Darth Arma for MLG!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
A few words from @Shock ...

"Congratulations to these two highly successful players (seen here with KN staff member Frantastic), particularly for Injustice over the last year. They will be joining fellow KN sponsees EGP Krayzie and Slayer! Good luck to these 4 heavy hitters, and we at KombatNetwork thank you for representing us, helping gain exposure in the FGC and gaming community in general through the acknowledgement of their achievements and honors they so richly deserve. To anyone else considering going to MLG, sign up and represent, get that money while it’s there! The more players who attend increases the chances of more MLG events in the future for Injustice.

knmlg.jpg

Special thanks to Icy Black Deep for his $100 donation towards the sponsorship!

Shock@KombatNetwork"

Source: KombatNetwork.com

Attachments

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Wow that's awesome news!

You guys should have a dynamic duo name. Don't worry, I've got you covered with such choices as:

Darth Z

Darth DZ

Ultra Turbo KDZ plus Arma

Uncle Arma

Phil McGinnis

Phil McGimmicks

Wonder Man

Super Arma

8 Way Reign

2[KDZ(DarthArma)] =x

Solve for x

2(KDZxDarthArma)= 2KDZDarthArma =x

Divide both sides by 2KDZDarthArma

x=1/2 2KDZDarthArma
x= KDZ and DarthArma

Last edited:

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
I'm glad that Arma and KDZ are going to MLG I couldn't ask for better representatives than what KN has lined up for MLG. I'm looking forward to seeing them play at MLG!!!! Good luck guys!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I never met KDZ but that signature I see on some ppl's comments thats says "I'm with KDZ" with the honeys all around. I can see that skill in FG's can get you some honey's lol. Respect to that.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
Thats cool to see KN sponsor some of the coolest guys ever for MLG! Now its just missing Freetastic :(
I would love to go but I need get my life together first. I haven't been playing injustice lately so it wouldn't be a earned spot. But thanks for thinking of me haha. I'll be at TFC hopefully in shape and in practice by then. Good luck to you as well at MLG.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I would love to go but I need get my life together first. I haven't been playing injustice lately so it wouldn't be a earned spot. But thanks for thinking of me haha. I'll be at TFC hopefully in shape and in practice by then. Good luck to you as well at MLG.
PROFOUND SADNESS ;~;