What's new

Kombat Tomb Podkast - Mustard and Ketchup's Special Announcement!

Flagg

Noob
Albo, I have no doubt that Foxy would be one of the top favourites, but "if" this is what the big UK surprise is, I would expect quite a few people outside of the UK in the EU travelling, if that is the prize up for grabs!

Of course this is all conjecture at this point..

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Albo, I have no doubt that Foxy would be one of the top favourites, but "if" this is what the big UK surprise is, I would expect quite a few people outside of the UK in the EU travelling, if that is the prize up for grabs!

Stop getting me hyped up!

Albo

Noob

Oh yeah, for sure i gree with you. The Greeks have proved they're all top players in which any one of them can hang with the best without a doubt. Players like the twins and ufg go back and forth with foxy all the time. I'm sure and when you put top players like those guys and the greeks against each other, anything can happen and anyone of them could take it.

then you have up and coming players like crathen (solid italian kabal player), Helter skelter, Thead and OmegaK who would give the top guys a run for their money. who knows, there's probably many other players out there in EU we aren't aware of or that havn't made themselves well known to the community that have the potential to be top players.

either way, consider me hyped up about this surprise.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Oh yeah, for sure i gree with you. The Greeks have proved they're all top players in which any one of them can hang with the best without a doubt. Players like the twins and ufg go back and forth with foxy all the time. I'm sure and when you put top players like those guys and the greeks against each other, anything can happen and anyone of them could take it.

then you have up and coming players like crathen (solid russian kabal player), Helter skelter, Thead and OmegaK who would give the top guys a run for their money. who knows, there's probably many other players out there in EU we aren't aware of or that havn't made themselves well known to the community that have the potential to be top players.

either way, consider me hyped up about this surprise.
Crathen proved that players who may not be well known or well publicised players can come out of the woodwork and turn whole tournaments! he was one of the biggest shocks for me of the whole WGC, knows as much as he possibly can about the game and it shows when he plays!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
When Thead was at his best playing casuals in our hotel room he was going toe to toe with everyone.

dont sleep on anyone. ;)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Okay so WB just confirmed to ketchup that both his AND my trips will be covered.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAH!