What's new

Kombat Tomb Podkast - Mustard and Ketchup's Special Announcement!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Brother confirmed for Evo? That is fucking hype. So we got two confirmed top UK players and a confirmed top player from Chile, LaDLurker!

SICK!

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
so is this our podcast for the week, or we get another one on sunday?

Edit: after listening this is awesome enough to get us through to the following sunday! good shit guys

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
so is this our podcast for the week, or we get another one on sunday?

Edit: after listening this is awesome enough to get us through to the following sunday! good shit guys
There will be a full podcast Sunday night with Lord of the Fly and hyping up Final Round. That will probably be our last one til we all get to Atlanta.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
great news on the robot brothers heading to evo!! :D:D:D
also that helter skelter and usedforglue and foxy could be in attendance very good to hear also

VERY interested to hear the maybe special mk thing happening in england, make sure to give us plenty of notice so i can book a plane ticket over ;)
get some irish tarkatan up in there

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
FINALLY!

Now some US players will stop being so cocky towards Europe :3

Also, i can never root for just 1 person to take EVO.
Cheers to Mustard and Ketchup on my hope list!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I was right about them going to Evo, but at least it's not the surprise they're talking about, good shit guys, whether it happens or not, I'm just glad to hear that the effort is being made to help move the EU Kommunity forward. :)

Espio

Kokomo
This is wonderful news, it's wonderful to have such international diversity at this upcoming EVO. Chile, Canada and the United Kingdom, so far, here's hoping this trend continues:cool:.

Albo

Noob
congrats guys, you both deserve it. funnily enough i was discussing this with someone during wgc (could've been thead, can't remember well) and i predicted NRS would probably give you guys a free trip to evo since they hadn't contacted you regarding the free trip to their studios for a while.

can't wait to see you guys and hopefully foxy+ufg there.