What's new

Kombat Tomb Podkast - 16 Bit's Final Round Announcement!

REO

Undead
First people claim VSM don't travel, and now they have to nerve to claim we are liars? Ridiculous haters.

16 bit, to the public eye you may have destroyed me in casuals the last time we played, and you may have beaten me extremely bad online (like Detroit has). But if you (and Detroit) think this accomplishment has any merit. I will be the first one to welcome the both of you to reality.

morty dude come on you know it wasnt back and forth you only beat me once dude i remember everything no to put pig on blast but he also just beat me once and i bet he is not going to lie Pig Of The Hut dude you know how much i love you man but did you beat me more than once in casuals? also detroit knows i beat him 5-1 in casuals and he didnt lie.morty are you trolling or you dead ass think you beat me more than once?
I would have no problem admitting that I lost 8-1 if that was actually the truth.

Altaire

Noob
You being scared means what again ?
I love how you're still so butthurt because you grossly misinterpreted another post I made, even after I spoonfed you the explanation of what I really meant. You know, like you'd spoonfeed a child.

Get off my dick.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I love how you're still so butthurt because you grossly misinterpreted another post I made, even after I spoonfed you the explanation of what I really meant. You know, like you'd spoonfeed a child.

Get off my dick.
Discrediting a good deed in the name of charity and then not personally apologizing is dooooshy that's all... and....

Your Keyboard Karate scares me

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I hope this Vsm vs 16 bit team is not some mike Ross vs jago staged crap. Lol. Just a way to create hype. Esports.

Altaire

Noob
Discrediting a good deed in the name of charity and then not personally apologizing is dooooshy that's all... and....

Your Keyboard Karate scares me
Except I really didn't discredit the good deed at all, and this would be the third time I've specified that. I openly stated that I'd heard, HEARD that someone had offered to front either $100 or $200 (there are conflicting accounts) only if PL played REO. I openly declared that if I'd heard wrong and that person still donated the money, I'd like to be corrected on it, and that it was very gracious of whomever donated it. You were the one who still managed to grossly misinterpret that somehow, even after I pointed this out. Again, this will be the third time I've done so.

I already told you once: If you want to start shit with me, do it in my inbox, not by taking petty jabs at me in public and starting drama where it doesn't belong. It's funny you should talk about charity, because you're ultimately just shitting on these threads for your own selfish reasons and ruining them for everyone else. Grow the fuck up.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
first of all who are you?we played more than 5 games my friend.@j360 was there Riu48 was there Maxter and Krayzie saw what happened.
Who I am doesn't matter what matters is your poor memory or perhaps mediocre math skills. Idk where 5 games=9 games...quoting your Ezekiel 25:17...Hippo 25:17 says Team 16-Bit is gonna whip your asses.

CD jr

Noob
Who I am doesn't matter what matters is your poor memory or perhaps mediocre math skills. Idk where 5 games=9 games...quoting your Ezekiel 25:17...Hippo 25:17 says Team 16-Bit is gonna whip your asses.
lol stfu you gonna get raped at fr,pig is going to destroy you.and if you want me to take your money ill be more than happy to do it if you want to mm me.like i said you cocksucker and take it personal,we played MORE THAN 5 GAMES now if you have a problem see me at fr good day.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Language, sir!

Btw, what happened to "I can't be on this forum anymore/everybody trolls me too hard, etc."? You a liar too, son?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Looks like officer Juggernaut might have his hands full at Final Round...