What's new

Kombat Tomb Podkast - 16 Bit's Final Round Announcement!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Maxter, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. I've assembled a dream team made up of some of the best and brightest from the Midwest and West Coast. Two mega powers coming together to shut you down.

Detroit: The CD Jr killer. It doesn't matter if you know the Shang matchup. He will take your soul and beat you with your own character. There's no coming back from a demoralizing loss like that. There's a reason you guys kept asking if the 5th member was him...fear.

Morty: You of all people should know how good he is. What are you going to do against Sonya? Come at her, she doesn't give a fuck, she's got EX Cartwheel. Don't even think about counter picking against Sonya either. We'll pull off the old switcharoo and swap in Sao to play Sektor, you'd never know.

Dizzy: The master of f+3. Zone him while you can because when he gets in the only way out is in a body bag. Try to poke out all you want, you'll get got by the input bug. We all know the reason you picked up Cage was seeing Dizzy take your brother to the limit at Season's Beatings so make sure you take notes.

Slips: The OG. This man has OCV teams with stronger competition than VSM. You coast on playing guys intimidated by your reputation. Slips has gone face to face with the best Korean Tekken players in the world, he doesn't give a shit about VSM.

This is the most powerful team of MK players ever assembled. We're like the Super Friends of MK.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Maxter, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. I've assembled a dream team made up of some of the best and brightest from the Midwest and West Coast. Two mega powers coming together to shut you down.

Detroit: The CD Jr killer. It doesn't matter if you know the Shang matchup. He will take your soul and beat you with your own character. There's no coming back from a demoralizing loss like that. There's a reason you guys kept asking if the 5th member was him...fear.

Morty: You of all people should know how good he is. What are you going to do against Sonya? Come at her, she doesn't give a fuck, she's got EX Cartwheel. Don't even think about counter picking against Sonya either. We'll pull off the old switcharoo and swap in Sao to play Sektor, you'd never know.

Dizzy: The master of f+3. Zone him while you can because when he gets in the only way out is in a body bag. Try to poke out all you want, you'll get got by the input bug. We all know the reason you picked up Cage was seeing Dizzy take your brother to the limit at Season's Beatings so make sure you take notes.

Slips: The OG. This man has OCV teams with stronger competition than VSM. You coast on playing guys intimidated by your reputation. Slips has gone face to face with the best Korean Tekken players in the world, he doesn't give a shit about VSM.

This is the most powerful team of MK players ever assembled. We're like the Super Friends of MK.
this is the most bold, over the top, cheesy, cringeworthy, hyped up challenge ive ever seen in the fighting game community.

and it is glorious.

Medina4life

Media Master

hahahaha, dude add me on Skype, I need to talk to you

I'll be the police to make sure there's no sabotaging going on. There can be pranks but nothing that affects the 5v5. Don't cross the Juggernaut, this is your final warning. #ImTheJuggernautBitch
LOL keep them under control. 16 bit is the most hyped person in the community so we may see a few broken sticks and pads lol.

Slymind

Noob

And don't forget, Osu 16 Bit has Mind Control.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Does that make VSM the Legion of Doom? I see a troubled road ahead. Heroes need to unite to defeat one villain...so what's that mean when villains team up? :eek: I wish you guys the best of luck and for the love of god someone please fatality reo if you beat him!!!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
All I know is Lord of the fly better now bring out any of that night wolf trash against any VSM players or it will be true definition of "curtains."

Maxter

Noob

Pain and suffering awaits, the dream team will become your own nightmare.
16 beaten: For you i dont need to do to much to beat you really,
for detroit i'll have no soul for you to take, a soulless Maxter is coming for you
for morty, there will not be a maxter going to bed at 7 in the morning and waking up in three hours after a gallon of whisky to play against you.
for dizzy: he will experience the taste of a more powerful knee, watch your nuts too boy, i'll show you who is the real cage of america
for slips: i'll make you rant more than what you and 16 beaten did about Raiden's teleport, cant believe you guys lost to a teleport not to PL.

You gonna have to beat some of my guys first to get to face me, i don't think you will gt that far guys, after this humiliation you will go through,it will be proven that there is not team that can beat The Empire State, unless mustard and the foxygrandpa team comes from the UK and prove that they have more skills than the mid west coast. If you don't get to our commander, after you team is destroyed, on the second chance you will get, you will face the commander so he can ocv you all.

We wont go there to take anyone's soul, we will take your pride, your honor, your dreams, your arrogance, your virtues, your will to keep playing this game, your beard, your everything.

Safeties disabled "maxter mode engaged"

YOU RE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGEND

YES!
That's classified information. Your skills don't surprise me at all, i'm still the superior brother, if i haven't taken any majors is because i go to tournaments for fun and always get up with a hangover and cant go past top 8, but this time will be different, you are not prepared to face me, none of you are.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reo or not Reo 16 bit team is getting its ass kicked, detroit ballin hasnt played against me, i did know the shang match up, 16 bit crew will be destroyed,
our team consist of 2 lieutenants, 2 generals and one commander, i dont think 16 beaten team would go past the 2 lieutenants, we should bet 20 bucks a piece team losing lose all, btw VSM stands for Vanquish Superior Masters not what they stated on that silly podcast, 16 beaten you will feel the agony of being vanquished, you will lose your beard, your destroyers will be there, there is no way to stop them
Half serious Random non-sense is not Hype, you're forcing it

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
BTW these are the rules...

A set is 2/3 games. Loser is eliminated. There is no character lock or locked order for players. The captain chooses who plays next when someone is out. The pot is 20 dollars a head.

When will VSM confirm there 5th member? I want them to make it Tom Brady. Let's turn up the hype one more notch.