What's new

Kombat Tomb Podkast - 16 Bit's Final Round Announcement!

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
and i thought winterbrawl was hype. will we have a greater moment than sonic fox blowin up tom?.......

Garasky

Noob
Team 16Bit
1. 16bit
2. Slips
3. Dizzy
4. Morty
5. Detroit
3. CD
4. Maxter
5. Undecided
Brady should get on Team VSM since he is good friend with Reo. Plus maybe the fans can finally see something after 16 bit called Tom out at SCR. Haha
Either way the lineup now is looking crazy already!

swag1

EX smash solves all
lol, as far as I know, KingHippo is one of the best Kano players. But congrats Pig on the Top 20 ranking (#18)

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I guarentee it

Nothing will prepare you for Final Round in Atlanta Ga
super hype!! mk best community hands down. my money is going on pig. exp in all those MUs plus you gotta root for the guy who's blown me up before lol. as for fly vs hippo we will have to see but i say fly

Maxter

Noob
Reo or not Reo 16 bit team is getting its ass kicked, detroit ballin hasnt played against me, i did know the shang match up, 16 bit crew will be destroyed,
our team consist of 2 lieutenants, 2 generals and one commander, i dont think 16 beaten team would go past the 2 lieutenants, we should bet 20 bucks a piece team losing lose all, btw VSM stands for Vanquish Superior Masters not what they stated on that silly podcast, 16 beaten you will feel the agony of being vanquished, you will lose your beard, your destroyers will be there, there is no way to stop them

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
ShinBlanka, the tourney organizer will boot you from the venue if you even appear to streaming without his consent, quote me on that.
you should probably do everything possible in your power to help Medina when he shows up or maybe he wont talk about Vip3r on the MK news show he created or the Stream he always runs or the other great things he adds to this community or just because that would be the right thing to do... you can quote me on that

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
Reo or not Reo 16 bit team is getting its ass kicked, detroit ballin hasnt played against me, i did know the shang match up, 16 bit crew will be destroyed,
our team consist of 2 lieutenants, 2 generals and one commander, i dont think 16 beaten team would go past the 2 lieutenants, we should bet 20 bucks a piece team losing lose all, btw VSM stands for Vanquish Superior Masters not what they stated on that silly podcast, 16 beaten you will feel the agony of being vanquished, you will lose your beard, your destroyers will be there, there is no way to stop them
How do you know the Shang match up but CD and CD jr didn't?

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
you should probably do everything possible in your power to help Medina when he shows up or maybe he wont talk about Vip3r on the MK news show he created or the Stream he always runs or the other great things he adds to this community or just because that would be the right thing to do... you can quote me on that
maybe, ive talked it out with him to make sure he wasnt gonna get blown up(Im personal friends with Shin, the tourney organizer) I was watching out for him, and secondly ive been on his stream plenty of times. =O Understand the full story before you make dumb remarks.

Maxter

Noob
That's classified information. Your skills don't surprise me at all, i'm still the superior brother, if i haven't taken any majors is because i go to tournaments for fun and always get up with a hangover and cant go past top 8, but this time will be different, you are not prepared to face me, none of you are.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
That's classified information. Your skills don't surprise me at all, i'm still the superior brother, if i haven't taken any majors is because i go to tournaments for fun and always get up with a hangover and cant go past top 8, but this time will be different, you are not prepared to face me, none of you are.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we'll have to wait and see. I sure hope I don't have to play you.

Dust

Iron Dragon
Maxter your my favorite VSM player to watch so I really do hope you do some serious damage. Im also rooting for Slips. Would of liked to of seen Death on a team.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
maybe, ive talked it out with him to make sure he wasnt gonna get blown up(Im personal friends with Shin, the tourney organizer) I was watching out for him, and secondly ive been on his stream plenty of times. =O Understand the full story before you make dumb remarks.
oh sorry didn't know you cleared it up in the 4 hours since you posted that message... i just merely mentioned that helping him out would probably be the right thing to do...glad to hear he isn't going to get "blown up"... lol... The whole getting thrown out of the tourny for streaming thing seemed like the dumb remark to me...