What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - UK EVO Special

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
So what happens if all the uk guys don't make it out their pools? Lol tournament would end up being lame. I want to see foxy causing upsets.

Can you guys imagine if foxy was in cd jrs pool? Along with like Detroit. And they end up eliminating jr in pools!! It would be such a interesting tournament. Anything can and will happen at evo!
This EVO is going to be crazy.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Your missing the point.

That was our rebuttal to the USA players saying we don't have Kabal Experiance etc, all we did was turn it around on the MU's we think you don't have.

Swings and roundabouts man, we are just answering the initial question. Like I said, we are not the shit talkers, we leave that to you guys, you can't shit talk us and then say "UK Are shit talking" when we answer it.
Ok that's fair. But if I were you, I do this when I play sports. Don't say shit at all. Say it for gametime. Besides...I hope US is ready(me as well). Btu we talking shit like LBJ and Kobe levels, which is something that is hard to reach.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I think you missed the point, the reason we're saying they're lacking certain matchups is because that's exactly what they're saying to us. We're just making it clear that they do in fact have the same problems they think we have.
Okay. Btw, any chance that people from France and Greece are coming. I wanna MM Hidan.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Okay. Btw, any chance that people from France and Greece are coming. I wanna MM Hidan.
It's unlikely that any of the greek players will make it out considering how horrifically expensive it is.

I don't know the French players personally, So I can't speak for them.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
:( Thanks for your help glue. Why are you so relax? What are you going to do if you win Evo? Just smile and shake hands.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
It's unlikely that any of the greek players will make it out considering how horrifically expensive it is.

I don't know the French players personally, So I can't speak for them.
Nope we are not going to EVO, its official. Too expensive for us unfortunately.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
@Ketchup-LK9T9, @Mustard-LK4D4, @UsedForGlue, A F0xy Grampa: Wow guys thnx alot for your kind words. I m really sad that i wont be joining you guys to EVO. It would have been a blast. Damn you Foxy for exposing my strategy with Ermac ! :) What i really wish is that Death gets blown up by Ermac and stop being so biased on his opinion about Ermac when he doesnt know what Ermac is capable of.