What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Sub Zero Wars Callout Special

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
He just has other priorities, its not an excuse its life

like he said if he could he would
but its not a luxury, everyone chooses to travel, no one HAS to prioritise MK over anything else in their lives, but those who choose to book a holiday off from work just to go to an MK event simply can not be made out to be lucky if thats their choice to do so.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
but its not a luxury, everyone chooses to travel, no one HAS to prioritise MK over anything else in their lives, but those who choose to book a holiday off from work just to go to an MK event simply can not be made out to be lucky if thats their choice to do so.
its not that I choose not to go travel, I simply cannot.. Haha im a poor college student man. Im not goin to ask for handouts or anything to get to an mk tournament, but if I had the dinero I'd go to support my community, my coast and my character. Look at it like this metzos cannot go to evo.. its not that he chooses not to, he just cant. Being able to go places and deciding whether or not you want to go to the place (not because of money, but because of personal choice) that makes it a luxury.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
its not that I choose not to go travel, I simply cannot.. Haha im a poor college student man. Im not goin to ask for handouts or anything to get to an mk tournament, but if I had the dinero I'd go to support my community, my coast and my character. Look at it like this metzos cannot go to evo.. its not that he chooses not to, he just cant. Being able to go places and deciding whether or not you want to go to the place (not because of money, but because of personal choice) that makes it a luxury.
metzos cant go to Evo because he payed to go to WGC instead, which is france and he obviously lives in Greece, same for many around Europe, Ketchup and i are Uni students also and if we hadnt won the trip to Evo wed have continued saving and made the amount by July, saving is always an option. :p

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
metzos cant go to Evo because he payed to go to WGC instead, which is france and he obviously lives in Greece, same for many around Europe, Ketchup and i are Uni students also and if we hadnt won the trip to Evo wed have continued saving and made the amount by July, saving is always an option. :p
Lol mustard! ur killin me bro! To make a decision with finances being the main reason y or y u cannot go somewhere isnt havin luxury. To make decisions to go places without finances om your mind is luxury. Its not luck, or anything like tha. it just means he has he means to do more. Lol im NOT knockin him for travelling.

Pound IC

Noob
LOL you're in college? Do cali schools just accept anyone who rolls in off the street? I hope your major isn't English, bro.

Also, Marvaz trying to fight someone and them not fighting him is his argument for them being an idiot? Are you fucking kidding me? You are dumb as fucking dirt and speak like it

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
LOL you're in college? Do cali schools just accept anyone who rolls in off the street? I hope your major isn't English, bro.

Also, Marvaz trying to fight someone and them not fighting him is his argument for them being an idiot? Are you fucking kidding me? You are dumb as fucking dirt and speak like it
Why yes, they do take anyone off the street!! And I actually AM an english major!! Wanna guess my height now? Or how bout my shoe size? Lol wat bridge u come from under? Your trollingo is powerful, indeed.. Was my english that terrible on the podcast? Maybe I should have just typed it.. I guess communication just isnt my strong point.. :/ care to teach me some englsh, professor?

Oh yea, btw.. Eatadick bro.
Or if thats too much slang and ur an east coast cat ill speak it in your language- yay?

Marvaz

come at me

Bro, if i was you i would stfu. You obviously know nothing about what happened, and your probably a pussy in real life that takes shit from everyone.

Pound IC

Noob
Bro, if i was you i would stfu. You obviously know nothing about what happened, and your probably a pussy in real life that takes shit from everyone.
Nah, I just have enough intelligence and self-worth that I don't have to physically fight someone who's popping off. Or, in your hilariously sheltered view of the world, yes I'm a pussy

Eric Leon

Banned
everyone talks shit but no1 steps up. this fake ass hipster pig of the gut or w.e dude one punch and ill drop your scrowny ass bro. and this guy hoduket or w.e saying he almost punched tom bitch i almost won. the lottery dont brag about shit you almost did chump thats what girls do .

Dark_Rob

Noob
everyone talks shit but no1 steps up. this fake ass hipster pig of the gut or w.e dude one punch and ill drop your scrowny ass bro. and this guy hoduket or w.e saying he almost punched tom bitch i almost won. the lottery dont brag about shit you almost did chump thats what girls do .
Threatening people with physical violence is a sure fire way to get handed your walking papers on this site. Dont do it again.
The same goes for everyone else trying to act tough in here. Pop offs are fine, threatening people isnt. Think before you speak.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
So much moaning and whining on these videos. Come on, taking serious the popularity (or should I say e-popularity?) that some people gain over our favorite game & making MK science through feuds & rivalries on only ONE country? No disrespect to anybody, but it's sad. It's ridiculous that on this case SubZero players talk about the game like it's a team and ACTUALLY MEANING IT.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
Moral of the story: Never be drunk enough to make an arse out of your mouth, and if you do, make sure not to have REO around to get you for it *Trollface*

Eric Leon

Banned
lmao dark rob i dont give a fuck . ill say what i want bitch take me off this site filled with pussys that just talk shit .

Tim Static

Adminerator
lmao Dark_Rob i dont give a fuck . ill say what i want bitch take me off this site filled with pussys that just talk shit .

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I think the West Coast, not just the WC MK community, but the people as a whole, are done a stunning disservice when people step forward from there, and they speak as if they have been beaten over their heads with a mallet on a daily basis since they exited the womb. Seriously, how can you expect to be taken seriously?