What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - NFG Ranking Special (Featuring REO, Tom Brady, Pig of the Hut, and Sin)

Just to add, this is most likely the best podcast yet. Tom Brady is truly a fucking character man. Love him or hate him, he's got to be 0ne of the most entertaining people on this shit hole planet. Him and Reo man lol.
Quoted for truth.. Quoted for fucking truth lol. We need to praise Tom for being a part of this community!

Somberness

Lights
So, I'm finishing Kitana's frame data and then I remember the talk of her hitbox on standing 2. Well, her standing 3 is weird too. The hitbox actually goes lower on the 2nd frame as her leg goes up and becomes over half the screen in height. And that's just on one frame, it's insane.

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
I think the 1p host advantage was blown out of proportion and still is....
Agreed. It's unlikely this will have a significant effect on tournament results. Chess and go both have a first-move advantage, both of which have a measurable impact on the outcome of play, and yet the game is not decided on who gets to go first.

Osu 16 Bit@
A coin flip still isnt fair lol, It depends on what side of the coin its on. For example if you do head on top then the probability would be 51%/49% not 50%. Its basic math because when the head is on top, the "head" side would always +1 or 0. But the Tail would get -1 or 0.

Its like 1,2,3,4,5,6. If we start with an odd number, there will always be +1 of more odds but its will never be more even than odd.

We need to fucking fix these bullshit glitch. I swear, this is terrible. Is this game really more bullshit than Marvel?
Or you could choose a fair coin thats designed for flipping?

It's good that we know about the 1p advantage so that we can start planning and working around it, but it's still fucked that this there.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
So, I'm finishing Kitana's frame data and then I remember the talk of her hitbox on standing 2. Well, her standing 3 is weird too. The hitbox actually goes lower on the 2nd frame as her leg goes up and becomes over half the screen in height. And that's just on one frame, it's insane.
She needs it.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Ok hold on..... WTF! Advantage in trade's is always given to player 1?

This is fucking retarded! Where is this thread with the proof?

and you are saying the majority of the community thinks this is not a huge near game breaking deal from a competitive standpoint? This is a perfect example why no one in the other gaming communities takes this franchise or community seriously....

This is game breaking to me.

Also a little miffed about the talk regarding the sub zero community. I called out that trolling shit by Reo as soon as I saw it, and I play SZ pretty much exclusively having not enough time to learn other fighters due to the multiple fighting games I play. We aren't all ignorant...

Sometimes I wish I lived in america, and not on the worlds ass. You all would definitely know who I am then, and I would have more reason to dedicate my time to this game. Since we have no MK scene here in NZ.

And super pissed that the fucking vita version has a patch to remove the reset's that the console is not getting, who gives a shit if a portable platform is a little unbalanced it's not a competitive platform, but to not push this shit through to the consoles while poor SZ got his reset's removed is unforgivable in my eyes....

How much is M$ charging to push a patch through these days?

Anyway rant over. Great podcast as always guys looks forward to this shit every week..