What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Episode 12 with Under the Mayo

Djmilez

Noob
LOL....damn 16 bit leaving that poor dude alone at that gas station. You guys talk about the best shit ever!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I dont' stop at rest stops... I piss in bottles.
People don't know how hard that is to do while driving, especially with the fear that the people next to you might happen to glance in your window. I had to do it once in major traffic on the DC Beltway.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I would have stopped and helped the guy jump his car, because I have a really hard time saying no to people. I'm a really nice guy (big push over) like that. I've also been dumb enough to leave my lights on while I was in class twice in the last year, and since I've just moved to Chicago and the only person I know is my gf (and we share my car), I would have been screwed if it wasn't for the kindness of strangers.

And as for the headlights coming on and turning off, if you're battery isn't entirely dead the lights can come on. However, it requires more electricity to actually start the car. Which is why when you have a dead battery and try to turn it on, all your dash lights and meters will flicker.

So you probably should have helped, but I'm sure he understands.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
People don't know how hard that is to do while driving, especially with the fear that the people next to you might happen to glance in your window. I had to do it once in major traffic on the DC Beltway.
Difference here is that he was on an interstate.... where its legal to pull off... put on flashers.... piss.... and done.
But yeah I understand what you're saying. doing this while driving is just silly!!!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I would have stopped and helped the guy jump his car, because I have a really hard time saying no to people. I'm a really nice guy (big push over) like that. I've also been dumb enough to leave my lights on while I was in class twice in the last year, and since I've just moved to Chicago and the only person I know is my gf (and we share my car), I would have been screwed if it wasn't for the kindness of strangers.

And as for the headlights coming on and turning off, if you're battery isn't entirely dead the lights can come on. However, it requires more electricity to actually start the car. Which is why when you have a dead battery and try to turn it on, all your dash lights and meters will flicker.

So you probably should have helped, but I'm sure he understands.
On the contrary I'm positive he DOESN'T understand. lol

He agreed to help, was getting set up and 16 Bit ragequit mid help.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Wait wait I just noticed Kano player for me...lol. Never again. And yes 16 Bit, I'm now officially taking you out at FR :p

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
How many of you have PMed Tom to do the show again? Don't let us down.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
+1 for PM to Tom Brady.

For the next cast.... have you guys thought about posting up a thread early so we can ask questions... then when the podcast is done just update the OP?

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
There should be a Silent Hill soundtrack palying in the background, it matches Mayo's voice ; 3

davidovitch

In Europe!
I do find it a bit dumb that the guys in the podcast are insulting players that defend Cyrax' damage with 'he needs it', while they themselves defend Quan Chi's inescapable reset by saying 'he needs it'. Both are unintentional features/bugs and both should be removed.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I do find it a bit dumb that the guys in the podcast are insulting players that defend Cyrax' damage with 'he needs it', while they themselves defend Quan Chi's inescapable reset by saying 'he needs it'. Both are unintentional features/bugs and both should be removed.

As we said on the show, unintentional features are often a great source of depth for fighting games. It's not about what was intended. Besides, the rune trap was intended. Didn't they even stealth buff it a while back? Or it was taken out then put back in or something. I've forgotten.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm a hour and half in but wanted to discuss something

Personally I AM FOR home field advantage and cheering aNd even some commenting bias (some) might be because I'm a huge football fan and that's how it is in the stadiums and local broadcasts.

However on top 8 at majors I don't think bias commentary should exist

Also biggest laugh = k7 said "village" LMFAO

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
good stuff as always guys,definetly one of the best ones.although they're all damn good entertainment.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
LOL.
9 months into this games life and still so many people don`t know what they`re talking about.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol just finished Pod cast

I think people forgot how awesome gamerblake was at evo w commentary

Lol @ angry :)