What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Episode 11 w/ GGA Dizzy

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I was quite amused when 16bit said something like "Sure I could keep going" after Dizzy said he was tired and leaving, then the music started playing and it was over haha.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
listened to this all day at school everyone thought i was crazy cause i was walking around laughing my ass off and i also love the x-cast. cant wait for feb 2nd at GGA. aslo we need the next podcast quick idk what im gonna do at school without listening to it.

NariTuba

disMember
i say go for as long as you want. i never listen to the whole podcast in one sitting anyway, the more material the better!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
listened to this all day at school everyone thought i was crazy cause i was walking around laughing my ass off and i also love the x-cast. cant wait for feb 2nd at GGA. aslo we need the next podcast quick idk what im gonna do at school without listening to it.
I agree i basically spent all my monday activities between work, driving and gym listening to this where i could.

It made my day fly by and didnt feel like 3-4-5 hours or whatever it was

RiverHB

Noob
I say don't limit the time. I predominately listen for the MK talk, but it can get pretty entertaining when you guys wander off topic. And more Kabal-like rants please...

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
Now... Paul Bearers urn... filled with ashes or mcdonalds fries? Lets find out next podcast shall we?
i know for a fact that his urn has a flesh lite pocket pussy inside of it, i have a video of him using it. its REALLY REALLY HOT!! if u want a copy let me know.

Pound IC

Noob
This one was my favorite so far. All of the guests have been great but I thought Dizzy really meshed well with you guys (maybe recurring guest spot?).

And please don't shorten it, 4+ hours is perfect :)

B W1zZ

Noob
This one was my favorite so far. All of the guests have been great but I thought Dizzy really meshed well with you guys (maybe recurring guest spot?).

And please don't shorten it, 4+ hours is perfect :)
I agree I'm cool with 3-4 hours, it would just be cool if one part was all MK stuff and like the last half was the talk about movies/bs or whatever. At the same time I could see how separating the podcast like that could take away from the authenticity.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
podcastpeople.com

cost a lil money

instant rss feed done for you

it can be using one audio file

do it, i use it for work

I really liked this weeks podcast, you guys should definitely have a good balance between talkin hit and real mk talk. Like 1/3 mk talk and the rest can be some random bullshit.

about the lenghts of the podcasts, please dont make it shorter than 4 hours. If you DO plan on making them shorter, then you should definitley consider doing podcasts more often at least

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Lol we're always surprised some of you guys actually listen to this horseshit for 4 hours.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Thanks for all the comments guys, was really fun being on as a guest.

16 bit would talk forever, if you let him. I was almost to the point of hallucinating from being malnourished by the end though.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Lol we're always surprised some of you guys actually listen to this horseshit for 4 hours.
If I can sit through Attack Of The Clones then i can listen to you guys complain about Raiden for 4 hours.

Dizzy has been my favorite of the guests so far.