What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 25 with M2Dave

Please do not speak my name, I only wanted to go to Anaheim cause a few friends were going. Please do not hype me up, for I am not that great. if this what I'm getting myself into, people expecting highly of me, I rather choose not to go. Dave stop saying that I'm all gimmicks, you have not played me. I can sit here, Insult your playstyle and namedrop people who I think should have your spot as best Freddy, but I choose not to, for I do not like making enemies.

Nobody mention my name, and mlg.
I'm not attending

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
m2dave is easily the most accomplished freddy out there hands down

We will know after evo who is the #1 but damn m2dave's track record is far superior today than other freddy's by far

So far M2DAVE is the superior and best freddy (PERIOD)

Vip3r and @burymeinblack will have their chances between next week and July
Vip3r wont be getting any chances other than CEO cuz he is a poor college hobo. Guess I better make CEO count then. =D

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Please do not speak my name, I only wanted to go to Anaheim cause a few friends were going. Please do not hype me up, for I am not that great. if this what I'm getting myself into, people expecting highly of me, I rather choose not to go. Dave stop saying that I'm all gimmicks, you have not played me. I can sit here, Insult your playstyle and namedrop people who I think should have your spot as best Freddy, but I choose not to, for I do not like making enemies.

Nobody mention my name, and mlg.
I'm not attending
Relax.

If you are very good player, which you may very well be, you will be successful at tournaments regardless of what everyone else says. I encourage you to attend off-line tournaments if you are able to.

But you cannot "name drop" Freddy players who are better than I am because these players do not exist, at least not at the moment. Whatever Tom Brady and CD Jr. are to Sub Zero and Jax, respectively, I am to Freddy. I was the first Freddy player to travel and place high at a major when everyone in the community thought the character was a joke. With that said, DarKNataS and Vip3r are solid players too.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Im only a couple hours in, is m2Dave Italian or Russian? Sorry if I missed that, he really sounds like Shura30 who is from Italy.
I'm Croatian, but I was raised in Germany. Linguistically speaking, Croatian is related to Russian. That's why it sounds like a Russian accent.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Hey Slips if you are looking to play a good Sonya at UFGT Clint the Beast is confirmed to be there and he told me for the first time in months he is going to play sober. So I do believe he will be good enough to give you a challenge in some casuals.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm Croatian, but I was raised in Germany. Linguistically speaking, Croatian is related to Russian. That's why it sounds like a Russian accent.
You are OLAG :)

The Callout segment : Hmm cool, looking forward to hearing the results and watching

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
K7, why do you bother to say "I'm gonna edit that out" if you never edit it out?
This!! I always laugh when K7 is like "aww shit, I'll edit it out"...or in the last podcast 16bit was like "uhhhh oh shit...never mind...edit that out, EDIT THAT OUT!" lol....too funny

REO

Undead
Real talk. I was always wondering why this dude had a name like Mario randomly. I guess he was never trolling about that. But now I would like to know why Dav- sorry, Mario, types with a NY accent in the forums? Typing shit like "nothin'", "aint", etc. for example.

And please, for the love of god, replace "fool" with "you know" from this point on when you post. You inconsistent, confusing-bastard.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Hey buryme...you live out in riverside? im sure p board will have some casuals... some time, you should grind with tyrant p board and me...

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Real talk. I was always wondering why this dude had a name like Mario randomly. I guess he was never trolling about that. But now I would like to know why Dav- sorry, Mario, types with a NY accent in the forums? Typing shit like "nothin'", "aint", etc. for example.
Dude, "nothin'" and "ain't" are not unique to New York.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
great show as always guys,m2dave sounds like a true gent and u three had me in fits of laughter as always.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Slips Brown Recluse can seriously mess you up, not to mention they're one of the few spiders that will actually become aggressive when provoked AKA they'll charge at you if you piss them off!! I usually leave spiders alone seeing as they eat other bugs, but anything poisonous has got to go.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You are now officially one of my favorite players.

When I was 10, I watched the World Cup for the first time and, for whatever reason, became completely enamored by the Croatian squad. Since then, for no reason other than that particular tournament, I'm a total mark for Croatia.

Still pissed about 2006 VS Australia. If they'd tied, they would've made the round of 32, but nooooooo, they had to rule that bullshit chip shot a goal and screw the blue & white.

(I'm a strange guy...)

Slips Brown Recluse can seriously mess you up, not to mention they're one of the few spiders that will actually become aggressive when provoked AKA they'll charge at you if you piss them off!! I usually leave spiders alone seeing as these they eat other bugs, but anything poisonous has got to go.
FUCK brown recluses. I saw what one of those things did to Ian Rotten and almost threw up.

*shivers*

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
hey man if you pull your pants off in the ocean a fish will bite your dick off. this is true no joking man! "mmmm tasty worm" thats what the fish is thinkin

Flagg

Noob
Spain were the best and my favourite team to watch in the World Cup, we'll see how they do this time round. Torres is a lazy bastard, still, they need to keep the bench warm I guess.